WH Climate Change page

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw this and the Clinton Foundation closed it doors but I didn't want to make TH mad

OP
OP
R

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know R LOL ,but the climate change industry is directly related to mining. I hope I'm OK . If not -my apologies

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Whitehouse website has been passed to the new administration. Since the transition website didn't address CC there was nothing to replace it.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They also dropped other pages/topics including LGBTQ and civil rights. Perhaps in time new versions of the various pages will come along...or not.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've not seen the webpage but it is logical to assume that what is there is to focus only on the issues/promises on which the campaign was based...not on hot button issues of the opposition.

Last edited:

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Somehow I just can't picture you running around D.C. in a suit man! Better make sure it's a work from home position so you can video conference in a shirt and tie. ;)

Might be in a suit but I would be packing a 20 pound double jack to tell people they were out of order. Think anyone would argue with me?

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drain the swamp, replace it with an open pit mine.

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Climate Change page has been removed from the White House web page. It happened almost instantly after being sworn in.

No need to have a page addressing unicorn farts and fairy pee .

0FgJR0f.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread