False claims or what?

blackchipjim

Dec 25, 2016
ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon to all, I was doing a little research and needed a reset on my way of going about this. To start I went on Ebay and looked at the gold mines for sale and picked three for laughs. The two I looked up on Mylandmatters kinda sent me here for clarification or advice. The first one I looked up by lat and long was not what I could tell was anything resembeling what the photo depicted. The second was in the middle of what I did consider mining area since not too far away was in fact lode and placer claims listed. My question is what I'm I missing as far as the scam? This group touts been working scouting and claiming for years and this is the one for you. Are they that bold to scam someone thinking that a person wouldn't check the area out at least on the records. What is general knowledge about this kind of deal?

Upvote 0

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now a days the ebay seller ratings don't mean a thing. It is nearly impossible to put a negative comment on a seller.

On feeBay it is the seller who can get negative feedback from the buyer. But the seller is not even given the button to click to give a bad feedback for a buyer. fleeBay basically bends over backwards for the buyer.

What do I do if I get a bad buyer? I can only leave POSITIVE feedback so I start that and then leave something like this.
"Great buyer! very slow pay." or "good sale, except nothing makes him happy"

I have had mostly good sales on the bay and have only had to leave sarcastic positives about three times. After several months I go back and check and they are still up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread