Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Since our best source for local information here remains to be the Bulletin Board at the Fort Dick Market, I created a local area prospecting/metal detecting group on Facebook. Anyone here would likely be bored with it, but I'm looking for local non-members of TN, who use FB and if they do a search for Del Norte County here, they will find this. It includes South West Oregon as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/184451188694882/

Thanks!

Upvote 0

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can you make it "public" veiwing
I dont do facebook or other media that will follow you as a public record for like hiring at a job etc....

OP
OP
Jeff95531

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
can you make it "public" veiwing
I dont do facebook or other media that will follow you as a public record for like hiring at a job etc....

It's not me, it's FB. You have to have a FB account to view, but anyone who has one can view...as it is open to public view. ??? I know.

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thx Jeff requested always like more things to view.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope not never farcecrook...my kids do and my son on occasion will show me Gkids but not my thing and don't live in that area. GREAT effort kudos-John

Kenmitch

Oct 7, 2016
SoCal
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope not never farcecrook...my kids do and my son on occasion will show me Gkids but not my thing and don't live in that area. GREAT effort kudos-John

I'm no fan of facebook either. Have used it in the past for some coupon codes and deals, but no longer log in on my desktop. My tablet for some reason pops right up to the page, guess I've logged into facebook in the past on it? Tried on my desktop just now and it wants me to log in. Don't even remember my login info currently.

I was going to just use the windows snipping tool and take some screenshots page by page and post them for you and others who don't do facebook. Not the same but you'd get a chance to see what was there and posted. Maybe some kind sole who views this thread will do what I was going to do?

Yes....Jeff95531....It's a hint to help out mining brother John. :)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread