Major gold mine found on my claim

IMPDLN

Mar 18, 2014
Central Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2100 V-2, Gold Bug SE, SDC2300, GPX4500
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Most certainly interesting to say the least.

Kenmitch

Oct 7, 2016
SoCal
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice man cave! Would be interesting to see what the mine produced in the past. I'm sure you've already started researching it. Be safe!

Someday I'd like to get the opportunity to explore/mine in a hard rock mine for a day or two. Looks like hard work, but would also be an adventure of a lifetime.

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah..... NO... I don't care much for underground places....
You be careful and stay safe.

Introfiant

Dec 22, 2015
OBX
Detector(s) used
CZ21, Excal, Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! Would love to be apart of that fun! Be safe.

OP
OP
M.E.G.

M.E.G.

Apr 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Through a PM, there appears to be confusion with some whether this is my mine, the answer is no. I merely started this thread with the video title as it was found on YouTube. A click on the YouTube icon will show the original poster to YouTube, and further information.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Through a PM, there appears to be confusion with some whether this is my mine, the answer is no. I merely started this thread with the video title as it was found on YouTube. A click on the YouTube icon will show the original poster to YouTube, and further information.
I had started to ask in open forum about that, but sent SWS a PM instead. Post makes it quite confusing. Wasn't sure if 2 different people or if just poorly worded post on your part.

SaltwaterServr

Mar 20, 2015
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other

I appreciate you posting it here; it didn't occur to me to put it anywhere besides the hard rock forum.

SaltwaterServr

Mar 20, 2015
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool........
I'd never leave.
Doc

Well, I'd be much obliged if you were amenable to stay in there awhile and have a nice discussion with the boar javelina that still makes his residence in it. He needs to understand the eviction process can go one of two ways, and one ends with a lot of coyotes having some undercooked Javelina Helper.

Kenmitch

Oct 7, 2016
SoCal
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I'd be much obliged if you were amenable to stay in there awhile and have a nice discussion with the boar javelina that still makes his residence in it. He needs to understand the eviction process can go one of two ways, and one ends with a lot of coyotes having some undercooked Javelina Helper.

A goldhog and a javelina in a dark mine? Are you crazy!

SaltwaterServr

Mar 20, 2015
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
A pic of a portion of the tailings pile. You can sort of see the posts they had for what I'm assuming is the trellis work for the mine car on the left side. The color is true, that stuff is burnt orange and full of arsenopyrite too.

View attachment 1414550

A shot looking up the side wash where the adit is hidden, and my girlfriend showing off her biceps. She's a retired fitness model.

Behind and in front of her you can see the small pile of stones covered in lichen that was probably the adit claim marker. The portal is about 15 feet behind that and up the hill a little piece.

View attachment 1414551

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I can come make him understand. Wouldn't be the first javelina i kicked in the head.

Don't mess with my puppies.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sooooooo we can post other people's videos?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread