Trump Letter 2/24

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This week’s President Trump letter of the week is based on the ripple affect the over regulation on the independent miners and prospectors of the West Coast has had and focuses on the manufactures, vendors and non mining related vendors. I was able to speak with a variety of folks on this and I want to thank them for their time and info. Unfortunately, with the 2500 character count from the White House I could only use two quotes.

So please, send in a letter this week and support those that support us. If you have a favorite store that has closed please send in a letter on their behalf, ask your favorite vendor, retailer to send in a letter.

Next week topic will be Rinehart!

Thanks for the continued support and send in those letters

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact#page

ratled

Donald J. Trump, President of the United States
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Trump,

For weeks now the West Coast independent gold miners and prospectors have been reaching out to you for assistance to get us back to work in the face of the environmental movements massive push to over regulate us out of existence. As we have stated this affects thousands and thousands of Western gold miners but we would like to point out the ripple affect this has on even more jobs than just the miners.

There are numerous manufactures, vendors and non-mining retailers that depend heavily upon the gold miners for their livelyhoods. All have felt the impact the over the last eight years and some have not survived it. Many have had to reduce staff and hours and this is causing a negative downward economical spiral to these communities.

This isn’t limited to direct mining related businesses but the support structure the miners rely upon — gas stations, hardware stores, camp grounds & RV parks, markets, restaurants and the list goes on and on.

Hard hit communities like Siskiyou County in Northern California can attest to this. They have officially reached out to Department of Interior Secretary Designate Zinke for assistance to get the miners back to work as their “economy is suffering greatly” and need to get the miners back. https://www.co.siskiyou.ca.us/sites/default/files/var/www/sites/default/files/images/2017-02-14_Suction%20Dredge_Zinke.pdf

Jeff Kuykendall of Proline Mining, a mining equipment manufacturer in Coulterville, CA says “this not only negatively affects my business but those businesses that depend on me for their livelyhoods”.

Armadillo Mining in Grants Pass, OR “each year of the miners are denied the use of their federal mining rights has had a progressive negative impact to business"

We are all hard working Americans who once use to augment our incomes, fixed income retirees who need to supplement our needs through other than hand outs, and fulltime miners who are just trying to scratch out an existence in the rural American West were economic opportunities can be scarce.

We look forward to working with you to Make America Great Again and get the miners back to work!

ratled

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
ratled

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Giving this a one time bump. I would like to have these weekly letter fresh on the radar for this Friday's letter for Rinehart

Thanks

ratled

H-2 CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2012
on the rocks - so cal county line
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro / Minelab GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Following
FB_IMG_1480569239157.jpg