Thought i would let you all know

Kenmitch

Oct 7, 2016
SoCal
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you really want the position you shouldn't be calling him President Tramp.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I wanted a body guard position BUT they said F.O.G.s need not apply !i just wanted to wear one of them suits and carry the Mac-10 or something that was REAL loud when you pull the trigger ! :icon_thumleft: MM I hope you get the position!!:occasion14:

OP
OP
Mad Machinist

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you really want the position you shouldn't be calling him President Tramp.

Its the spell check on this stupid tablet. Keep turning it off but it comes back on when I charge it.

If he doesn't play this right, that'll be one of the nicer things I'll call him straight to his face given the chance.

OP
OP
Mad Machinist

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wanted a body guard position BUT they said F.O.G.s need not apply !i just wanted to wear one of them suits and carry the Mac-10 or something that was REAL loud when you pull the trigger ! :icon_thumleft: MM I hope you get the position!!:occasion14:

Hell man, if that is all you wanted, swing by my place someday. I gots lots of loud toys. I'll let you play with the rifle i "forgot" I (tried conning the wife into letting me buy a new one). It's a 338-.378 Weatherby Magnum. The sound of that thing going off with the muzzle brake on it is guaranteed to kill any and every animal within a half mile. Thank god we're allowed to hunt with suppressors here now.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If he doesn't play this right, that'll be one of the nicer
things I'll call him straight to his face given the chance.

You applied for, and were interviewed for a position as a Special Advisor.

Special Advisor for what?

What do you mean by "If he doesn't play this right..." ?

Also, in the vetting process they do look closely (these days) at your
social media.

I think you might have just lost your chance at the job.

The .338-.378 Weatherby sounds interesting. I worked for a Weatherby dealer back in the
early 80's, and while we knew of the cartridge, it was not available in a production Weatherby.

If you need to reach out and touch something from a long distance, that's the critter
to have against your shoulder. :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

The gun of choice for the secret service is the p-90 a 9mm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread