Where does the gold go after leaving the river?

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I'm pretty sure he was saying there aren't armed narco-trafficker gang members. There are tons of average Joses selling weed to tourists but they don't bother you, and I have found that while detecting, none of them try selling me anything. Just walking down the beach enjoying the scenery and you will most likely get asked to buy almost everything. Every location is different.

I used to work with a guy that once a year , he and his spread out family would go to Porta Viarta Mexico for a week of enjoyment. They also liked to metal detect and once they were out just inside of the jungle they looked up and saw a guy staring at them and a little while latter they saw another and then they saw that they were armed and surrounded. These armed men eventually came up to them and asked what they were doing. They replied ,metal detecting for coins . They looked them over for awhile to make sure these "Americonos" were on the up-n-up and slowly backed away into the jungle BUT never left them out of their sight. That's why I said, "Oh really" I know the tourist office there is trying hard to keep the tourists coming and DONT want to scare them off ! BUT anywhere you go in the world , there's crime and LOTS of it if you don't pay attention!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread