Storm Runoff In California Gold Country Exposing New Motherlode?

T

Tuolumne

miner gary is cool, ive meet him before, he used to do work on boats and abalone in monterey. Hes a strait shooter and his spot on woods creek is great for pay to play operation

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In other news, Miners de-stabilize the emergency spillway at the Oroville dam prospecting for gold! Thousands flooded out of their homes! On the bright side, the massive flood triggered a gold rush within a gold rush!

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've been drooling over those videos of all the destruction. :P. While I realize the concern, I just can't help it.

I'd like to know if that was back-filled or not. Where are they dumping all that material?

T

Tuolumne

I've been drooling over those videos of all the destruction. :P. While I realize the concern, I just can't help it.

I'd like to know if that was back-filled or not. Where are they dumping all that material?

maybe as good as the pay dirt sold on this forum, but I will take the street dust of sonora and placerville any day over that stuff! lol

Last edited:

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I like that rotary digging machine, 3500 yards an hour isnt too shabby. The doo dad for tipping train cars was also pretty nifty. I wonder how much gold those guys found waterflushing all that bedrock.

ernieC

Jan 30, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coming from Florida to visit Grandkids, in Oakland, CA would like to take kids to your property to pan for gold. How far are you from Oakland?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread