For 63backpackr

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Starts out with Big Granite at NF, then some NFNF of the gorges around the Pool of Cold Fire below Lost Camp/Blue Canyon, then something I can't ID maybe still NFNF, then Heath Falls in the snow, not sure about shot after Heath probably in Royal Gorge somewhere, then Wabena Falls, and then ends with.... NYC Falls!

Figured you would enjoy it.. I know how much you love the area...
Flying above the North Fork of the American River

Upvote 0

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Beautiful!!

All the best,

Lanny

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Mad Marshall, thank you! What a way to start Monday morning and the work week! I could see the pool at Royal Gorge (what a terrific pool to swim in). I've been way up the NYC looking at the 500' falls coming out of the hillside though I cannot envision what is above that falls. I've been at the junction of the 500' falls creek and the other creek that comes in from the right side and the 500' falls canyon looks creepy though I would not mind going in there to be below the falls. That is some mean country up above the NYC, better have your Big Boy Panties on!!

I've been down to the NFNF out of Blue Canyon, it was just a dribble and a very tight dark forest. Still lots of exploring to do in there!.................63bkpkr

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread