nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today Nh HB 591 went to the senate floor. IT WENT LEGAL TO STATE!!! I was at that senate vote today. Senator Jeb Bradley open the floor by pulling out rocks he collected. And went on to say we dredged up a bunch of information. And how the bill didn't pan out or worth it 's weight in gold. Can't remember all of his speech it was comical. And then it was motioned to go legal to state everyone said YAE! Done deal. So HATS OFF TO EVERY ONE WHO CAME TO THE MEETINGS AND MADE THIER TESIMONY AND SUPPORT!!! Senator Bradley said that the whole senate was coming to the Wild AM july 15th to pan for gold. I even got to talk to the Rep that wrote the bill and she told me that what we do she had no idea it was beneficial to the river and the impact on the local economy. She thanked us all who participated in the process. WE DID IT AS A GROUP!!!! :headbang::hello2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"I even got to talk to the Rep that wrote the bill and she told me that what we do she had no idea it was beneficial to the river and the impact on the local economy."
Dollars to donuts she did NOT write the bill. A generous donor to her campaign wrote it and she just put her signature on it.
Typical politician speaking out both sides of their mouth.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutly when I saw her in the hallway I made it a point to see her. In a round about way I let her know next time know what you're talking about

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Absolutly when I saw her in the hallway I made it a point to see her. In a round about way I let her know next time know what you're talking about

Let's hope there will not be a next time.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now we're good for a couple of years.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"I even got to talk to the Rep that wrote the bill and she told me that what we do she had no idea it was beneficial to the river and the impact on the local economy."
Dollars to donuts she did NOT write the bill. A generous donor to her campaign wrote it and she just put her signature on it.
Typical politician speaking out both sides of their mouth.

I was all for it...till it blew up in my face. :laughing7:

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If we can get members of the legislature on on side. And maybe turn a few into prospectors. It would be super. Just have to keep a eye on water resources board. They like to sneek things by also. Didn"t have very much time. But we had the right people on our side. And hopefully it will help some other states get there dredging rights back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread