Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh don't tease me. Really??? Only 60% chance of rain or less for the next ten days? :notworthy:

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USCA0395:1:US

Ok, after all...I do got a few mods left on the Miller Table to do and the suction gun recovery system (SGRS) needs the optional hook up to a direct dump to my poor mans BGT...as well as the new bigger bucket I just got. Let it rain! I got chit to do! Not to mention the on sight private stream that is begging to test new equipment and offer up who knows what...flooded for now. Some notable slides have been observed, flood gold abounds, new places, old yet to be sampled places, new equipment to be tested/perfected and underwater sniping in areas not dredged since 2010. Looking forward to this season big time! :hello2:

Lot's to be thankful for. Let's rock!:headbang:

BTW....can anybody beat this price for this? I hate paying almost the same for shipping and then 7.75 tax on top...

Price:$10.95 + $8.92 shipping

gold magnet.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rooting for you tomorrow Jeff!!!!

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Be careful, Jeff, it sounds like you'll be dropping in on a worksite. My therapist says you got to find a happy point when you stretch those old unused muscles out so go gradual and don't make it hurt! Have a good weekend buddy! Snap a pic of Mike's stone work. Gotta' be some interesting rocks in that fireplace of Mike's! widminer 71 and still upright

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jeff,
Good on ya fella for realizing something in your life was not good for you and having the courage to face it, deal with it honestly and bring something good back into your life, like being healthy physically and mentally! Taking care of yourself would seem to be an obvious thing to do however having the will and determination to keep at it has not always been easy to do, I know this from experience and I feel like a yo-yo on an up and down body weight gain/loose thing that has been going on for way too long. I'm back at riding my bicycle, even if it is on a trainer stand and I am feeling better and getting stronger and will be ready to do some hiking later this year. I am So looking forward to being out there again!...................63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions