AMRA FRAUD COMPLAINT

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
https://oag.ca.gov/charities

Gentlemen I feel I have no other choice and I encourage others to submit a complaint as well, sharing their concerns about AMRA if you have them.. For me I am focusing on AMRAS fundraising under false pretenses. The fact that I feel and see Shannon is using Funds for his own personal benefit.I also will include the fact that AMRA has used intimidation to dissuade me from my inquires.
I see no other recourse. I have aksed these men to explain to me and share the information and instead of cooperation and civility I was bullied and intimidated..
Gentlemen thank you for your time..

The link above will provide you with a complaint form from the California State Department of Justice, Attorney General office..

Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think rather then file a complaint you should sue them!
I can help set up a raffle for legal fees.

Sure but are you willing to divulge all of the expenses and costs involved in running the raffle and promise not to dip a pan in any creek you cross on your way to pick up the tickets from the printer?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

coyote scotty

Dec 16, 2012
pomona,ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mad Marshall your mouth is full of ****! I for one have been blessed by Shannon Poe. He saved me from some serious fines for hydroing the Hill side. And he got forestry LEO's kicked out of two county's. You are another so thumb like Dan Smith up in northern Idaho. FYI I spent 5 dollars on raffle tickets last year for the April outing and won two proline sluice box's. Oh did you know we hosted 20 US Veterans for three days last June. We all donated our own time to help the wounded Warriors Foundation. They all left With over 3 grams each. Stuff like that we don't advertise. Once again Mad Marshall come to Mariposa county for the April outing. I bet you an ounce of my gold you don't show?

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
[QUOTE=So much for resolutions :tongue3:
Hey you almost lasted four months. :icon_thumleft: FTW!!! MM you have been on here before spouting your rhetoric, and opinions. being divisive. If you don't like AMRA then don't pay in. As you have said you have not. So let it be, you got no dog in this fight. Go home and take your meds. SMH Why does this bother you so? If it is that much a issue for you, sue them, but don't go out in public bashing people you have vendettas against. Just make you look bad. This forum is not better for your input or narrative,

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha, thanks for bringing this thread back from the graveyard. a hall of famer for sure.[emoji897][emoji897][emoji897][emoji897][emoji897]

eldorado

Mar 19, 2009
Northwest OHIO
Detector(s) used
started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
I just wish people would spell things out,, I know AAA is a car club, I know aa is a non drinkers club,, what is amra ,, cva pvc cmc arra\pp geesh http crapola next thing ya know when a cop stops you he gonna yell gyhuois,,,,, (getyouhandsuporishoot) and if you dont know what gyhuois means your history// ok enough outa me im going to bed

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Other than the fact that this is an old thread, the main theme of the complaint is a perennial thing that can be said about ANY club. AMRA sucks. GPAA sucks. You're only going to get out what you put in to the thing. To say you don't like their raffle is to say you didn't win. Or you didn't get as much gold as you expected because you went to one claim and got skunked is to say you were DUPED! Do you really want everyone to know you were SCAMMED..... and fell for it? Maybe I'm sticking my nose where I don't belong.... or maybe I'm tired of hearing it. ╦╦Ç

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup mm is on time out until March 13th I think, then he will be back to add more to this thread again this year, we're sure being it's still before tax time... Lol.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wonder what ever happened to the actual complaint

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shannon and AMRA are great people. They fully support EVERYONE'S right to mine, as I've seen it with my own eyes. There are a lot of unknown people out there who have put a lot of time an energy into defending EVERYONE'S right to mine. I'm not sure I understand why anyone feels so motivated to bash ANYONE who is working for the benefit of all. Small scale mining would be an entirely different entity if it wasn't for the dedication and countless hours AMRA has put into working for EVERYONE in the community. I am not a member of AMRA, but I fully support everything they do.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Are there miners that don't support everyone's right to mine? It seems like everyone would support that.
If he wants recognition then start a list of all the laws he's had overturned and his record of won court cases. Seems like he'd have plenty on his plate with all the regs in Cali.
Maybe start with a list of accomplishments so we can go from there.
I am not a member of amra either.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hate typing on phone.. so I be brief for now. Coyote Scott I encourage you to educate yourself in your pursuits and u might find that you are blessed because of what u know instead on what you dont know. I must decline on amra outing. Can't think of any reason to go. Maybe convert some amra members in to competent individuals instead of needy activists? Truthfully I am over it.. got my own life and pursuits.. and to he perfectly frank all the issues that seem to plauge amra and it's members just don't effect me nor an I concerned about future prospects.. sorry to here about your troubles good luck in your pursuits and good luck to the individuals u rely on to protect your pursuits.

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Goldwasher.. nothing cane of it.. I got perfunctory letter stating they received my complaint and would look into it.. been months and months since that. I can only assume nothing came of it and they found my complaints unwarranted or without cause.. though then again I can also assume they are still investigating.. Anyway whatever the outcome I have moved on..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions