This week's Trump Letter

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW that was a fast week! In trying to keep current with current events of the Trump administration and getting Justice Gorsuch sworn in for the US Supreme Court this week I'll follow up with another Rinehart letter. Justice Gorsuch will be in of the case.

Thanks for all your support! Please send your letters here https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact#page

Donald J. Trump, President of the United States
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Trump,

Congratulations on getting Justice Gorsuch sworn in for the US Supreme Court! I know how difficult the obstructionist tactics were on this process. The West Coast independent gold miners and prospectors have been under similar obstructionist tactics for eight years now and in many cases it is still expanding. Many miners have been cited, even arrested, for trying to exercise their federal mining rights on their federal mining claims. In fact, one miner has even gone through the legal process to the point that a Petition for Writ of Certiorari has been filed before the US Supreme Court and that, when granted, the case will be before Justice Gorsuch.

Brandon Rinehart is strong family man who use to augment his income through mining to provide for his family. He was denied his federal evidence in his initial trial. When allowed to present that federal evidence in the appeals process the verdict was unanimously overturned as the denial of his federal mining rights is unconstitutional and was found to be in direct conflict with the intent of congress.

Extraordinary pressure was brought to bear and the case was heard in the state supreme court. The pressure was so intense that the Obama administration had the US step in on the case and file a brief against his federal mining rights and even federal preemption.

The West Coast independent gold miners and prospectors are asking you to have the US withdraw it’s earlier brief and submit a brief in favor his federal mining rights and federal preemption. It is the right thing to do, will assist the miners and surely is an issue you will have to face as you continue your natural resource program.

Please contact Mr. Jonathan Wood, Environmental Attorney, Pacific Legal Foundation for any assistance you may need to set the record right.

Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Played editor again, but a well written letter overall!

And yes, I'll be sending along my own version of the same.

Donald J. Trump, President of the United States
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Trump,

Congratulations on getting Justice Gorsuch sworn in for the US Supreme Court! I know how difficult the obstructionist tactics were on this process. The West Coast independent gold miners and prospectors have been under similar obstructionist tactics for eight years now, and in many cases they have expanded their tactics. Many miners have been cited, even arrested, for trying to exercise their federal mining rights on their federal mining claims. In fact, one miner has even gone through the legal process to the point that a Petition for Writ of Certiorari has been filed before the US Supreme Court, and that, when granted, the case will come before Justice Gorsuch and the other Supreme Court Justices.

Brandon Rinehart is a strong family man, and he used to augment his income through mining in order to provide for his family. He was denied the use of his federal evidence in his initial trial, however when allowed to present that same federal evidence in the appeals process, the verdict was unanimously overturned as the denial of his federal mining rights was ruled as unconstitutional, and was found to be in direct conflict with the intent of congress.

Extraordinary pressure was brought to bear by the State, and the case was heard in the State of Calif. Supreme Court. The pressure on Brandon Rinehart was so intense that the Obama administration had the US Department of Justice step in on the case, and they filed a brief against his federal mining rights and even federal preemption.

The West Coast independent gold miners and prospectors are asking you to have the US Department of Justice withdraw it’s earlier brief, and submit a brief in favor of his federal mining rights and federal preemption. It is the right thing to do, and an appropriate decision will assist the miners. Independent miners rights is an issue you will most certainly have to face as you continue your natural resource program.

Please contact Mr. Jonathan Wood, Environmental Attorney, Pacific Legal Foundation for any assistance you may need in order to set the record right.

One thing you don't want to do in a letter of this type is to leave "holes" where the
President has to wonder what you mean. He's dealing with a thousand different
issues, so anytime you can spell it out for him in plain English, the better your
chances will be for him to initiate investigation into the matter.

For instance, what is "federal evidence"?

Would he know what you mean by that phrase?

"Extraordinary pressure was brought to bear..." By who and against who? I made
some presumptions in the editing, and do hope they are accurate.

Please don't consider me as being critical of your intentions in any way, as that is
certainly not my intent. Letter writing does not always come naturally (rarely,
in fact), and just as you would help a new gold miner, I want to help you send
the best letter possible; one that focuses your intentions.

Keep at it, 'cause what you're doing each week will make a difference!!

Last edited:

Sam_at_Armadillo

Oct 1, 2016
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a copy of my letter this week.

As you can see from my letter, any :tongue3:knucklehead:tongue3: can do it!
I am not a good writter. But I truley believe that the squeaky wheel get the grease.
Please send something.
Thanks!
Sam

Good Afternoon Mr. President,
I am writing today to express my continued support of you. I feel that it is well and good to vote for you, but my support of you should not stop there. I can appreciate the monumental task in front of you. 8 years of neglect, misuse and blatant destruction of our government is a lot to take on. So again, I appreciate your efforts.
Congratulations on getting Justice Gorsuch sworn in for the US Supreme Court.
We are in constant legal battle with the Western States over reach on the public lands. Have you heard of the hard working family man, by the name of Brandon Rinehart, about to have a case heard in the US Supreme Court? WE need your help on this. The OBAMA administration directed the D.O.J. to write a brief AGAINST Brandon and his FEDERALLY GRANTED mining rights.
Please help us, by REMOVING Obama’s input and applying your own. Encouragement from you through the D.O.J. will go a long way to getting the miners to work.
Currently, we are being made criminals on our own Federally Granted Mining Claims by going against state rules and regulations.
We need your help!
I am also the sole owner of a mining claim here in our area. We are unable to work most of our areas due to STATE interference on FEDERALLY Held Public Land. (Public Domain when minerals are held under title).
I understand the importance of national security and the mining industry. We are not safe here in the GREAT United States of America if we are out sourcing our military supplies to other countries. STUPID!
Please accept this message as encouragement and hopeful support to Make OUR Country GREAT again!
Thank you!
Samantha Everett

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions