Bear River Campground Threat

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just for my edification, what does tweaked looking people mean.

tweeker.jpg

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
To judge a person by the way they look is sad, before making your assumptions of someone, walk a mile in there shoes.

gldguy1

Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To judge a person by the way they look is sad, before making your assumptions of someone, walk a mile in there shoes.

I'm sorry but I live in auburn and go to cold sx a lot and yes I judge not because I like to judge on looks but because I see the meth heads everywhere. Auburn crime alone is thru the roof because of these tweakers and homeless drug addicts. Look up the link on the people who were just busted at the bear river

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Walk a mile in their shoes? Why not... just... don't do meth? I have known a couple of "tweakers" They are now deceased.
They resisted all forms of treatment, counseling etc.

If you didn't want an answer... why did you ask?
Tweaker. One whom stays up for days.
Steals to buy meth.
Robs to buy meth.
Commits welfare fraud to buy meth.
Manufactures meth.... to have meth.... and sell meth...therefore...have more meth!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
worn out a lot of different shoes.

when you grow up around tweakers it's not hard to notice them later on in life.

First time I went to bear river I was surprised at the the shadiness and it wasn't because of the tree's. I'm sure 98.3% of the time it's just fine. But, I noticed I should be paying attention to who was paying attention to me.

Holding your self accountable my not keep you from getting judged. It may just keep you from ending up like Methlissa though^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Meth unlike other drugs is soul stealer. It is evil through and through and is death incarnate. The rate of cure whether self cure or program is very small and retriggering of someone clean can happen in a heartbeat. If you see a tweaker steer clear. If I had a close family member that was one I would hog tie them and drive them 50 miles down a dirt road off the interstate into the desert in the middle of Nevada and leave them there. Sorry Nevada. All of life is made on judgement that is how we survive. Meanwhile if you mine by the day use parking lot there is a better grade of miner there. Good Luck and Happy Mining

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread