a little gold

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well gentlemen I lost another camera to the river.. Slipped and in it went.. Anyway I haven't really gotten to crazy this year prospecting yet. Got some things on the homefront I need to get done before I dive in this year.. I am headed back out tomorrow for an overnight trip.. Anyway here is a vid of some gold I got from a little pocket. Aint rich yet but I suppose I cant complain.. Some nice chunky gold.. I know I said this last year but I'm gonna do an ounce in one day just panning.. I got a new Camera and here in a month or so I will be making more of an effort into vids of my exploits.. I been trying to go thru my vids on my computer.. Something like 760 vids over the last 4 years.. I only have about half posted and unfortunately I suck at organizing and I doubt I will ever go thru and try to figure out what vids been posted and what haven't.. So I figure to hell with it.. lets start a new vid file and maybe try to keep it better organized.. Anyway here is a vid of a pocket I hit not to long ago.. Figured some of ya may enjoy the gold. Nice little pickers and lots of them.. I think the area deserves a little more attention..

I hope everyone is having a great year and finding some gold..

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah baby! Great Vid! :hello2:

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Morning MM,
Nice vid and some nice Golden Pickers and thank you for sharing. My time to be out in the field has not come yet though I keep dreaming about it! The end of May or early June this job might "go away" if so I will spend the rest of the summer in the mountains and look for a job in the fall. Do you know of any companies doing plastic tubing extrusion for medical devices up your way, that's what I do? I hope you keep having fun!.............63bkpkr

sidvail

Jan 11, 2013
Cottonwood, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As always, love the video. I didn't get out at all last year - breaking in a new position up here in Redding, so no time. This year I'll make it down for a visit though. I hate the hike, but I'll probably end up at Euchre Bar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread