Placer county sheriff is trying to clean up the bear river

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great to see this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yahoo more power to the department-respect as homeless, crankstergangsters, crime, trash and filth have decimated this area beyond belief-John

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Years ago they had a manager living close by, but he seemed to be buddies with the meth heads, and didn't do much. Well, its California, and we have to expect that.

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was there after work the other day coming back to the parking lot at dusk and there was an older couple filling some buckets with material right next to the parking lot. I said hi and when I got to my truck the female was right behind me and walked to her car that was parked next to mine to fidget around in the hatchback for something. She was walking really fast and talking to her me (and herself). First thing she says is she is locking her car because there "was" a guy who was parked here that is gone now but he left his car unlocked and I thought someone would steal something"...huh?

She was obviously high on meth or Herrion but seemed pretty harmless so I was nice but I joked that the sheriff dept has been hauling people out of here the last couple weeks, she didn't say another word after that. but made several trip back and forth between her car and the "dig site" while I changed out of my waders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds like she needs a shovel and a Bazooka to get rid of that excess energy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread