OP
OP
S

Shockashawn

Greenie
May 9, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't already know they were gold, after posting the rocks, I took them to San Diego gold refinery, had them tested and they are being melted down, the finished melt should be ready by Monday. The percents I mentioned were from a respectable refinery.

OP
OP
S

Shockashawn

Greenie
May 9, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know they were gold until 3 hours after I posted them, when I took them to the San Diego refinery.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Congratulations. You're a Gazillionaire... Have you met Backwoodsbob yet ? You might be sorry you're having those refined when he tells you what the hidden meaning was in them.. :laughing7:

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
First of all , I don't know where you get 1998 and moon landings. I said No man has ever stepped foot on the moon, not certainly not in 1969. Even with all the technology of today, man can't go to the moon, correction, today they could send man there, but he would come back DEAD. The radiation levels are beyond anything man can endure. You would have a better chance walking into reactor 1 at Fukushima melted down reactor, and walking out, than you would surviving a trip to the moon. ANY PRESENT DAY ASTRONAUNT WILL CONFIRM THIS. So would 10 minutes research . So before you are so quick to jump to conclusions, go research the topic. And I don't mean research on CNN...

Any Astronaut will? Gimme a minute, my neighbor down the road was an Astronaut................................. Shoot, he's not home. I'm gonna call my old buddy Neil, and ask him..........
Okay, now I believe you. And, just so you know, I did look it up ( not on CNN). It's been confirmed by "The Onion", "The Inquirer", and "Mad Magazine". How would the Astronauts come back dead? Would their "ghosts" drive the space craft back to Earth and drop off their bodies? I mean, how could they come back if they were dead?
Thanks for opening my eyes up to the whole "Moon Hoax" thing.

Last edited:

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congratulations. You're a Gazillionaire... Have you met Backwoodsbob yet ? You might be sorry you're having those refined when he tells you what the hidden meaning was in them.. :laughing7:

I think he's eating some of those colored "candies" with the Frank feller whom the universe revolves around.

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I didn't already know they were gold, after posting the rocks, I took them to San Diego gold refinery, had them tested and they are being melted down, the finished melt should be ready by Monday. The percents I mentioned were from a respectable refinery.

San Diego California? Holey Cow that's a long drive away from the state of Euphoria! How many miles was that "ride" ?, if you don't mind my asking?

Gold4Mike

May 10, 2017
Mount Vernon, Washington
Detector(s) used
Angus Mackirk Foreman
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer
Gold Hog Piglet highbanker
Home made slate miller table
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm too am a new member to these forums. I hope I don't start out like Shockashawn. Anyway, I've learned a lot from everyone here just by reading and hope to learn a lot more!

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Mike, I would not worry too much about Shockashawn. Should he keep up the attitude portrayed by many of his posts, the banhammer will eventually come down. Just my opinion.

Time for more coffee. And probably with something strong.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
...and just FYI, I've met Buzz Aldrin. I believe his stories about his trip to the moon in 1969. It happened.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course it happen.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

mikep691

Aug 6, 2015
Northeastern Sierra's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't you all know? All gold is created in a lab and strategically placed where we can find it. Nothing is natural anymore, thy recycle stuff from old cell phones....

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
...and just FYI, I've met Buzz Aldrin. I believe his stories about his trip to the moon in 1969. It happened.

That's nothing. Shockashawn knows Buzz Lightyear, so there!!

Attachments

• open-uri20150422-12561-1qkgaz6_c188b5df.jpeg
    open-uri20150422-12561-1qkgaz6_c188b5df.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Jason777

Greenie
Nov 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first one is quartz, but it looks like it might have some platinum in it.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure about the first one. The second appears to be a sea cucumber fossil!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a GREAT BIG website. Really big. Just about every form of detecting, prospecting, and collecting that might appeal to anyone. WHY.... do some people post just to ridicule and rile? Posting to confirmation in 3 hours? NOT! It insults my intelligence! I don't have an Inquirer subscription. Or True Confessions. I don't need that crap so I pass on it. I DO have a subscription to Gold Prospector! Get my point? I only read or post in those areas where I can enrich or re-affirm my reason for being here. Take the foolish posts and go elsewhere! ( Hmm. I'm contradicting my own post) TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions