Can You help a brother out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
I am embarrassed to post this!

But my mobile home in Grass Valley had damages from the record breaking winter rains as the roof leaked and caused mold, ceiling collapses, and ruined carpets. I have a gofundme site if you care to donate. Anything would be appreciated. Not only that, but the HCD inspector came and will write me up for numerous silly violations. I am a low income Senior of 71, trying to live on $ 915/mo. which is impossible here in California.

Just PM me, and I will give you the details.

Bedrock Bubba

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Wow! 200 lookers, and only one response! Some of you know me personally, but I have been on this site for over 10 years or so. I will send out tertiary river maps to those who donate! Fair enough?

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I think that i due to the Rules on Tnet with soliciting money for any reason.

Sure many here feel for you, but we all like it here and would not risk our membership.

Wow! 200 lookers, and only one response! Some of you know me personally, but I have been on this site for over 10 years or so. I will send out tertiary river maps to those who donate! Fair enough?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry but you can't use TreasureNet to raise funds like this, and need to be a charter member to sell. Thread will be locked and disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread