7am prospects

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Victor. I love this. sweet nugget man. just follow the ants they know! I have spilt custody for my daughter it's ruff, it's emotional and i just picked her up for the summer tonight and when I played this video/ song on my cell. my daughter b lines for me and curled up on my lap...... thank you. You get what being a gold miner/ prospectors is all about. it's about Freedom. Everyrhing else is just noise. Freedom to be you, Freedom to work your ass off, till your back begs for mercy and your knuckles are bloodied. Freedom to try to find something that will build security for the ones you love. The mountains are so beautiful and so hypnotic, it's like a drug. The haters,critics will always try to drag you down because they cant do what you do.The Bedrock doesn't care who you are or who you know. It's treats everyone the same. it's there if you are willing. but if you are weak the canyon will chew you up and spit you out. it doesn't judge you, you judge yourself against it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MM,
Good to see you out there in that beautiful though can be hot country! Of course the river is there for cooling off as well as just being enjoyed. Thanks for sharing!..................63bkpkr

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I gottta be honest. I miss the ole rustic broken gold pan you used to have.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread