Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I staked my first placer claim this spring and I'm looking for someone with a 3 or 4 inch dredge or dredge highbanker combo. I want to see with my own eyes how much material we can move in a day and what values we can recover at the end of the day.
I don't mind investing in the machinery I need but this would give me an idea of where to start.
You can keep the gold and I'll be happy to pay for fuel and whatever helps out of course.
I haven't used a dredge so I hope to find someone experienced and comfortable with their machine. Please pm me or post here and we'll make this happen.
It feels strange to post this type of thing but I need to get this done and not sure where to start.
If any dredgers in CO want some chunky gold and have a day or two to spare please let me know.

I may have found someone interested already so I edited. I'll post here if that changes.

Attachments

• IMAG1634.jpg
    IMAG1634.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Upvote 0

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If Dash and you don't sort out a plan, come back to me via email. I got another guy but only with a 2".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread