Have a question about amra

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you been to the website? Watched the YouTube videos? I don't agree with how they spend the majority of their donations and membership dues, but they are working for the small and recreational gold miner. Shannon Poe has agreed to help me with an upcoming project to benefit gold prospecting, even though I have been critical of him in the past. AMRA has a few mining claims, so if you can take advantage of one of those - why not? :skullflag:

OP
OP
gldguy1

gldguy1

Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you been to the website? Watched the YouTube videos? I don't agree with how they spend the majority of their donations and membership dues, but they are working for the small and recreational gold miner. Shannon Poe has agreed to help me with an upcoming project to benefit gold prospecting, even though I have been critical of him in the past. AMRA has a few mining claims, so if you can take advantage of one of those - why not? :skullflag:

I have checked out the website and have liked the Facebook page as well. I haven't been apart of any official mining groups or clubs but was weighing in on joining this one. I have seen a ton of people complaining how they use the donations but I have also seen a lot of people say just what you said they are for the rec gold miner. I'm not sure if I'm ready to pay to be apart of a club just yet but if my money will help fund stuff so we can mine in the future we'll I might consider it.
Thank you for your reply

spillercanyon

Jan 4, 2012
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not sure where you're located gldguy1 but AMRA is having a free public outing outside of Coulterville this weekend. You could check it out and talk with members about their experiences. The website states they have almost 100 claims. I know "The Office", the claim they have their outings at, has been worked pretty hard but was a good claim when they first got it and they have others in the area.

P.S. It's frigging hot in Coulterville this week!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread