Have a question about amra
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By gldguy1
  • 4 Post By Terry Soloman
  • 1 Post By gldguy1
  • 1 Post By spillercanyon

Thread: Have a question about amra

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2016
    405 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Have a question about amra

Ok everyone, I have seen stuff on amra, however I'm still unsure what the benefits are if any of joining them. I have herd good and bad stuff about them. Can anyone give me any insight about hem
    Thank you
    Terry Soloman likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    22458 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Have you been to the website? Watched the YouTube videos? I don't agree with how they spend the majority of their donations and membership dues, but they are working for the small and recreational gold miner. Shannon Poe has agreed to help me with an upcoming project to benefit gold prospecting, even though I have been critical of him in the past. AMRA has a few mining claims, so if you can take advantage of one of those - why not?

Apr 2016
    405 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Soloman View Post
    Have you been to the website? Watched the YouTube videos? I don't agree with how they spend the majority of their donations and membership dues, but they are working for the small and recreational gold miner. Shannon Poe has agreed to help me with an upcoming project to benefit gold prospecting, even though I have been critical of him in the past. AMRA has a few mining claims, so if you can take advantage of one of those - why not?
    I have checked out the website and have liked the Facebook page as well. I haven't been apart of any official mining groups or clubs but was weighing in on joining this one. I have seen a ton of people complaining how they use the donations but I have also seen a lot of people say just what you said they are for the rec gold miner. I'm not sure if I'm ready to pay to be apart of a club just yet but if my money will help fund stuff so we can mine in the future we'll I might consider it.
    Thank you for your reply

us
    Jan 2012
    California
    459 times
    Prospecting
    Not sure where you're located gldguy1 but AMRA is having a free public outing outside of Coulterville this weekend. You could check it out and talk with members about their experiences. The website states they have almost 100 claims. I know "The Office", the claim they have their outings at, has been worked pretty hard but was a good claim when they first got it and they have others in the area.

P.S. It's frigging hot in Coulterville this week!

Sponsored Links