Harvard Economist Warns “$700 Gold by Mid-2017″?

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Harvard Economist Warns “$700 Gold by Mid-2017″
http://economyandmarkets.com/exclusives/harvard-economist-warns-700-gold-by-mid-2017/?z=521489
Investors are fleeing to gold in a desperate attempt to weather the recent market volatility… but is this long time “safe-haven” actually poised to collapse wiping out trillions of dollars of wealth in the process?
One highly respected Harvard economist is stating an emphatic “yes!”.
“While many eco
nomists will argue that gold is not in a bubble… and insist it will soar to $2,000, $5,000 and even $10,000, my research has said otherwise” says Harvard economist Harry Dent in his latest report. “I’ve never been more certain of anything in over 30 years of economic forecasting.”
Market volatility, worries over the Europe Central Bank, negative interest rates, and China are among a laundry list of events that are driving panicked masses to buy the yellow metal. But this is only inflating the gold bubble that is poised to pop at any moment, he says.
Dent warns that we are about to experience an economic crisis far worse than 2008 — the full-blown collapse of the stock market and massive deflation.
And that investors who attempt to hide their money in the “safe haven” of gold, could damage their wealth to an even greater degree.

Upvote 0

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when it gets back to $300 I'm a buyer

although I keep hearing on the commercials during rush that gold and silver will peak this year!!

Won't be any------I'll get it all @ $301.00.:treasurechest:
Marvin

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My friend shows me all the deals he got at the dollar store. I say "you got ripped off". Then I say down further is the 99 cent store. The deals are much better there...

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend shows me all the deals he got at the dollar store. I say "you got ripped off". Then I say down further is the 99 cent store. The deals are much better there...

Drive up a gallon of gas to save 2 dollars. heh

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Most people I know feel WAY better about the economy with Trump steering the ship. To me that means gold won't do much either way for at least the next 3.5 years so in the meantime, I'm out there digging like and Egyptian slave.

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Assembler

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Every time I look at my gold, it always looks smaller... Where's the next big one :)
Are you finding the gold with all the detectors you have to choose from? Got any tips?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread