California Motherload Prospectors Trailer

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I decided start taking the filming aspect of my outings a little more serious.. I have so much footage from past trips but its practically useless as in has no structure, mostly just useless video of digging and riding since I never really was trying to do anything with it.. Well I think I'm going to try to look, smile and even engage with the camera some in a attempt to try to create a new look of what its like for the modern day prospector here in the California Mother load. Hopefully I can fit in with the rest of the gang as there are quite a few real gold getters out there doing the same. I have quite a few ideas to play with and some adventures planned so please subscribe and stay tuned..

Here is a link to my a short trailer I made with some old footage, hopefully by the off season I'll have some nice gold and fun adventures to share!

Upvote 0

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cool video Asmbandits. The music is great and the shots are timed really well. I recognize many of those places and I would like to see the full version when complete as long as you limit the canyon is trying to get rid of me comments. Digging and color shots.

OP
OP
Asmbandits

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mojo! Ive been to one of the places in the video with you and Mytimetoshine, I haven't been back there in some time though. I really wanted to make it longer but my choice of music kind of limited that. It will be interesting to see how the finished product comes out, going to give it my best shot!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks great. Hope to see it soon.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool video Jerry

OP
OP
Asmbandits

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the support! Im heading up tomorrow to do some prospecting and filming and testing some new equipment.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang I'm open. You shouldcome see the new store on your way out. I'm closed Tuesday Wednesday. let me know if your heading up one of those days ever. I'm usually down on the river one day and exploring out by Gtown the other.

OP
OP
Asmbandits

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This trip will be headed up not really in your direction but the next trip will be to the claim for sure and I'll probably be solo so I will get in touch with you before hand and possibly we can meet up or at least I'll come by the shop on my way.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Video, and yup that sure looks like Motherload country!

I suspect everyone starts out the same way just 'shooting' stuff and then they look back and realize just what you've talked about, me included!

Keep up the good work and the best of success to you with the photography And the Prospecting!.....................63bkpkr

OP
OP
Asmbandits

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Video, and yup that sure looks like Motherload country!

I suspect everyone starts out the same way just 'shooting' stuff and then they look back and realize just what you've talked about, me included!

Keep up the good work and the best of success to you with the photography And the Prospecting!.....................63bkpkr

Thanks it really means a lot! I have a full adventure in the bag and will soon be leaking out a trailer for that episode, planning on uploading the full video this fall with many others.

I recently created a channel dedicated to this and is right now a work in progress. Ive also corrected my grammar in the title lol!

Plan is to release trailers as I go and then in the fall will release each video somewhat apart from each other.. Please subscribe to the new channel below and stay tuned!

OP
OP
Asmbandits

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Its HERE! Episode #1 Paradise Prospecting Trailer!! watch, enjoy, SUB!!!

There will be more episode trailers leaked during the season with the first episode premier in the fall. Subscribe and stay tuned!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions