The gold wringer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just saw the YouTube vid, it looks like bottom bucket holds water, middle bucket to catch dirt, then a screen that you load material in to hose off from water from bottom bucket. I can see how someone out there who has mobility issues could benefit by hosing material down, although places like the bear river in colfax and surrounding places that ban any form of motorized pumps it might not be a good application. Gold ringer Steve, have you offered these for a free trial to people who might be interested? My thoughts are market this to anyone who needs extra help in the mobility area, and maybe offer free trials, I would also be a tnet supporter so you can legitimately advertise. As a former small business owner I would also look at the criticism as constructive and maybe when speaking about your product explain there are many ways to screen down but that yours is for a specific purpose. I know for a fact you will have good responses by that approach. Good luck and heavy pans

Another thing right now I'm working with the state, I'm trying to get the Gold Wringer excepted since it does not interfere with any of the Moving River waters, if I can do that well, it'll be another story altogether

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread locked until your a supporting vendor.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions