The gold wringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthos

Jun 16, 2017
Suprise, AZ
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Gold Trap; Explorer. Garrett Gold Pans. Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL... Am I missing something?

CA Gold Hunter

Nov 14, 2014
Northern California
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Fors Gold+, Gold Monster 1000, 36" Bazooka Prospector, 30" Bazooka Sniper.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Seems like panning would be faster and more efficient.

gldguy1

Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Basically a pump in a bucket, I think most people can classify in a bucket about twice that fast, although for maybe someone who has issues with movement like back or hip problems that might help them. Gotta give the guy credit for his hustle though

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's trying to equate it to a sluice, which is a CONCENTRATING device.. And this
bucket thing is clearly a CLASSIFYING device... Still have to concentrate it.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If using in the desert without a source of additional water his casual attitude towards overspray would soon lead to EBS, empty bucket syndrome.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man thats a sure fire way to kill a pump. having it in the same reservoir as the washed through material. If its a bilge even the silt will trash it. Not to mention how soon the water won't be water any more..

Besides that it isn't faster than other methods wet or dry.

The guy looks familiar I feel like I've seen him trying to sell some other piece of worthless gear before

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A ringer with a wringer....

Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I've used it, and here's why

anyone use this?

If you ever used The Gold Wringer you would see how efficient it is!!
The Gold Wringer The Gold Wringer

Mission Statement: Zero Gold Loss Guaranteed

The Gold Wringer was designed to make gold panning a breeze while prospecting at your favorite hot spot.
Whether that's in the desert or by the river, The Gold Wringer is an efficient way to collect gold by pre-washing your material cutting down on the Panning or sluicing process. The Gold Wringer traps the gold in its catch bucket until you pan it and put it in your jar.

For you die-hard Sluice prospectors,
The Gold Wringer will provide you with the ease of prospecting in different places while allowing you to pre-wash material in a fool-proof design that locks your Gold bearing concentrates safe inside.
Most important the material is pre-washed making even desert sluicing more efficient, using much less water
By keeping it cleaner longer.
This is truly a revolutionary design.

When sluicing for gold in a river it can be inconsistent with rapid water level changes which adds to unpredictable gold prospecting, therefore adding to gold loss. With the full-proof Gold Wringer you place your Material in the Gold Wringer ,cleansing the material with the recirculating water hose to reveal the large nuggets to the smallest flakes of gold. It’s truly impossible to lose even the smallest flakes of Gold.

Another feature and benefit to The Gold Wringer is everything fits in a lightweight 5 gallon bucket for easy transportation and weighs under 4 pounds. All you need is a 12 volt *battery and your small amount of tools for collecting your pay-dirt.

Recommended batteries
Not included

*BATTERY TYPE - 12 Volt 7 Amp 20 Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery for
1 to 2 day use

*Battery Type - 12 Volt 20 Amp 20 Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery for multiple day use.

Mission Statement: Zero Gold Loss Guaranteed

The Gold Wringer was designed to make gold panning a breeze while prospecting at your favorite hot spot.
Whether that's in the desert or by the river, The Gold Wringer is an efficient way to collect gold by pre-washing your material cutting down on the Panning or sluicing process. The Gold Wringer traps the gold in its catch bucket until you pan it and put it in your jar.

For you die-hard Sluice prospectors,
The Gold Wringer will provide you with the ease of prospecting in different places while allowing you to pre-wash material in a fool-proof design that locks your Gold bearing concentrates safe inside.
Most important the material is pre-washed making even desert sluicing more efficient, using much less water
By keeping it cleaner longer.
This is truly a revolutionary design.

When sluicing for gold in a river it can be inconsistent with rapid water level changes which adds to unpredictable gold prospecting, therefore adding to gold loss. With the full-proof Gold Wringer you place your Material in the Gold Wringer ,cleansing the material with the recirculating water hose to reveal the large nuggets to the smallest flakes of gold. It’s truly impossible to lose even the smallest flakes of Gold.

Another feature and benefit to The Gold Wringer is everything fits in a lightweight 5 gallon bucket for easy transportation and weighs under 4 pounds. All you need is a 12 volt *battery and your small amount of tools for collecting your pay-dirt.

Recommended batteries
Not included

*BATTERY TYPE - 12 Volt 7 Amp 20 Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery for
1 to 2 day use

*Battery Type - 12 Volt 20 Amp 20 Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery for multiple day use.

Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Water stays in the bucket

If using in the desert without a source of additional water his casual attitude towards overspray would soon lead to EBS, empty bucket syndrome.

I can classify for hours using the same water because of the patented design no debris gets to the pump area at all, it's mounted 3 inches off the bottom of the bucket, the silt will accumulate below it, the nylon guards cover the drain holes.

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
might be good for newbies, old folks or short trips in the desert, kinda handy dandy,
when I was just starting out I might have bought one.
I use bulge pumps every time I go out now that I've found out how handy they are...
if you want to go non-motorized try one of these::occasion14:

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017
Danville California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Basically a pump in a bucket, I think most people can classify in a bucket about twice that fast, although for maybe someone who has issues with movement like back or hip problems that might help them. Gotta give the guy credit for his hustle though

It's actually three buckets and a pump check out the design it's for convenience and efficiency, A flip phone works but I'd rather use the iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread