East Fork - San Gabriel

MrGneissGuy

May 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm still new to this but I've been getting up there almost every weekend. I can show you around if you want. Are you interested in easy locations or long hikes or what?

OP
OP
G

GENESIS2012

Greenie
Jul 19, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still new to this but I've been getting up there almost every weekend. I can show you around if you want. Are you interested in easy locations or long hikes or what?

Hey there! I'm new to all this. Any helpful tips would be much appreciated. I'm looking to sluice for gold. Doing a little shopping around for materials as we speak. Looking to head out as early as this Saturday, possibly. I would be interested in meeting up with you. Where are you located. I don't mind the gnarly long hikes. Im still young and healthy haha.

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you wander in about 3.5 miles, and run into a guy that looks like a caveman, his name is Savage... tell him Sample Pan sent you. He will point you the right direction

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TreasureNet.com mobile app

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
3.5 is the easy hike.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread