August prospecting

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not really a whole lot goin on my way.. Just floating and walking and sleeping in sand if I'm lucky. Today I ended up at the bridge and had a few hours to kill before I had to make my grueling ascent and this time of year its just best to be in the water or suffer the heat.. So I naturally did some prospecting and was pleasantly surprised.. Hit a nice little pocket to finish the day off.. Anyway right under the bridge who would of thought? Well I aint rich yet but I suppose I cant complain. Anyway just out and about. So many miles to cover and before I know it the season will be over.. Anyway hope you are all well and getting some gold..

Upvote 0

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just a forum people express opinions about subjects. it goes both ways...telling people to "shut up " just because you don't like the things they say or how you say them is pretty un called for.

We have moderators for a reason. When A mod tells me to "shut up " I will...anyone else not a chance

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of us would like to watch and enjoy his post in peace without unrelated personal attacks ruining it. I can guarantee more people come here for him then they do for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of us would like to watch and enjoy his post in peace without unrelated personal attacks ruining it. I can guarantee more people come here for him then they do for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Wow...never wasted a second worrying about who comes here to "see me "
nothing I said was a personal attack

I knew instantly why Reed posted what he did and I think it's great

One thing I don't do Is start negative posts. On a forum full of beginners.

I also don't bash Clubs..club members, product makers. product sellers, claim owners, claim ,ownership, moving too much material, not digging enough, random whiney crap about what other people are legally doing.

all of these things and the people involved have been criticized by Victor. All the way back to his joining this forum.

Whole threads get started to call out people who aren't on this forum as if it is some sort of justice crusade. Revealed by him.

Like he has some secret knowledge of strangers hearts and is saving us all from doom and as a by product small scale mining.

I don't come here and neither do many many others to "See that"

I commented in line with Reeds theme...it's a very common dynamic on pretty much any forum.

I don't have to answer to or change what I do for you, anymore than Shannon Poe, Dave Mckracken , The Keene guys , Kevin Bell, Robert G or any of the other guys that Victor constantly or previously accuses of whatever the hell bugs him at the moment.

So, be annoyed with me , label what I do, stand up for who you want...just realize your efforts trying to get me to change what I decide to reply to are wasted.

Having said that I know my efforts against Victor are wasted as are his laments about any of the club or complaints about what other people do in their prospecting lives.

Reed had a point and it is a good one. But, probably over some heads!!

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I grew up on Mel brooks. I'm often reminded of that scene when prospecting..
Well I got about an hour before I lose cell signal and probably won't be back till Saturday. I guess I'll have to wait to hear about what you and mojo were up too.. Anyway until next time ... Be safe get some gold...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread