seeking time on a shaker table in exchange for gold claim access

Sunset429

Greenie
Aug 6, 2017
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Update 8/7/17: No longer seeking a table, thanks for the interest.

Hello fellow Small Scale Miners:

I am the proud owner of a healthy lode claim in Southern, CA. This is my second year in action. Currently I am seeking a fellow miner willing to share their shaker table in exchange for total access to the claim. Would love to purchase a table but just do not have a place to keep it.

The property includes 8 mines and many visible lodes. The gold is tiny and plentiful. I tested a 20 lb. sample from a 5 gallon bucket of 100 / 200 mesh on a RP4 table and the line it produced was impressive, see attached images. It's hard not to find gold on the claim. Currently I crush on-site and use a 4 stack Gold Cube for recovery. The cube is a great tool but its recovery is nowhere near a separation table. I am happy to provide ore and gold samples (rock or crush), and a full tour of the property to anyone who's interested. I am an easy guy to work with and happy to share my equipment. Take a look at the attached images and feel free to contact me if you're interested. Thanks for your consideration.

Access to the claim is possible with a high clearance vehicle and a good driver.

Equipment list:

Rock crusher (chain mill) 12" diameter x 18" depth, 3/8th square security​ chain with a 5hp gas engine and a back up 7hp engine.

4400 watt generator with pigtails and extension cords. Less than 8 hours on the generator.

1000 watt demo hammer with bull & chisel bits.

600 lb. capacity ore cart (Gorilla Cart).

Full toolbox with everything you need.

Plenty of solid picks, shovels, buckets, tubs, and classification screens.

4-stack Gold Cube.

18'x12' tent for overnight trips.

Large Job Box.

Gas furnace with cuples, 10 oz. graphite crucibles & button mold, plenty of flux (Chapman & Bullion), thinner, and scale.

50 gallons of water onsite at all times.

IMG_20170806_131753_01-1036x777.jpg IMG_20170806_131758_01-1036x777.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang, I wish I owned a Shaker Table, had a place to keep it and use it and a place to stay when not mining! I have just about everything but a Shaker Table (Miller Table and Slates for two more, Trommel with new Keene A-52 Sluice, Gold Cube with attachable dry/wet vibrating washer attachment, Highbanker/Dredge Combo, big and small pumps, generator, Gold Pans and Classifiers, buckets, shovels, a few chisels and several hammers.

Frank

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I and probably others are interested in what you are going to do as an alternative or did you find someone with a table?

Good luck!

OP
OP
Sunset429

Sunset429

Greenie
Aug 6, 2017
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I and probably others are interested in what you are going to do as an alternative or did you find someone with a table?

Good luck!
Hi arizau,

Was able to find help with a table, thanks much.

Gold is where you find it.

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy mother of god, thats some nice gold!

OP
OP
Sunset429

Sunset429

Greenie
Aug 6, 2017
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Almost had a heart attack when I saw the first run. The gold gods didn't let it go without a fight... IMG_20170619_141925.jpg

Gold is where you find it.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Hello fellow Small Scale Miners:

I am the proud owner of a healthy lode claim in Southern, CA. This is my second year in action. Currently I am seeking a fellow miner willing to share their shaker table in exchange for total access to the claim. Would love to purchase a table but just do not have a place to keep it.

The property includes 8 mines and many visible lodes. The gold is tiny and plentiful. I tested a 20 lb. sample from a 5 gallon bucket of 100 / 200 mesh on a RP4 table and the line it produced was impressive, see attached images. It's hard not to find gold on the claim. Currently I crush on-site and use a 4 stack Gold Cube for recovery. The cube is a great tool but its recovery is nowhere near a separation table. I am happy to provide ore and gold samples (rock or crush), and a full tour of the property to anyone who's interested. I am an easy guy to work with and happy to share my equipment. Take a look at the attached images and feel free to contact me if you're interested. Thanks for your consideration.

Access to the claim is possible with a high clearance vehicle and a good driver.

Equipment list:

Rock crusher (chain mill) 12" diameter x 18" depth, 3/8th square security​ chain with a 5hp gas engine and a back up 7hp engine.

4400 watt generator with pigtails and extension cords. Less than 8 hours on the generator.

1000 watt demo hammer with bull & chisel bits.

600 lb. capacity ore cart (Gorilla Cart).

Full toolbox with everything you need.

Plenty of solid picks, shovels, buckets, tubs, and classification screens.

4-stack Gold Cube.

18'x12' tent for overnight trips.

Large Job Box.

Gas furnace with cuples, 10 oz. graphite crucibles & button mold, plenty of flux (Chapman & Bullion), thinner, and scale.

50 gallons of water onsite at all times.

View attachment 1480352 View attachment 1480353
Gotta love those pan o fire.
GT

Sent from my VS425PP using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread