Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree20Likes
  • 2 Post By M.E.G.
  • 3 Post By Ammoman
  • 1 Post By huntsman53
  • 3 Post By ecmjamsit
  • 1 Post By Obsessive
  • 1 Post By huntsman53
  • 1 Post By Poudpapa2013
  • 1 Post By kingskid1611
  • 2 Post By ratled
  • 2 Post By Bejay
  • 1 Post By Assembler
  • 2 Post By ecmjamsit

Thread: Craigslist: Gold Mine, Fully Permitted and Operational

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2014
    742 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Craigslist: Gold Mine, Fully Permitted and Operational

https://reno.craigslist.org/for/d/25...256655945.html

The Ruby Mine is a fully permitted and equipped Gold Mine in the heart of Northern California's - Sierra County. Much of the mining infrastructure has been recently upgraded and updated, to facilitate immediate mining operations. This offering includes 25 unpatented mining claims totaling approximately 1,300 acres, plus approximately 435 Acres of patented - subsurface mineral rights (i.e. mineral rights 100' and deeper), and an extensive inventory of Personal Property, Equipment and Fixtures for operating the Ruby Mine.

The current owner's family have intermittently stayed involved in the operations of the Ruby Mine for almost 6 decades. They would like to pass the torch to a "well qualified" Buyer. Their low asking price of $2,500,000 CASH, for this fully operational and permitted Gold Mine that is ready to go, is evidence of both their motivation to sell and their desire to pass the torch quickly at a great price to allow a new Ruby Mine Operator to flourish. Past production is estimated at 200,000 oz. of gold. Geological studies have concluded that several miles of the gold-bearing Tertiary river channels buried in the property remain to be mined, while the quartz gold potential has only been touched. So the Ruby Mine is a highly attractive gold opportunity.

1,000 troy ounces of Gold Nuggets 3 oz. and larger which were pulled from the Ruby Mine in Sierra County are currently on display at the Museum of Natural History in Los Angeles. This 1,000 ounce gold nugget collection from the Ruby Mine is considered to be one of the most outstanding placer gold collections in the world.

In the 1890's New York's Tiffany & Company purchased 472 ounces of gold nuggets from the Ruby Mine in Sierra County to cast and carve a 20" tall solid gold vase (i.e. the Adam's Vase) for their Board Chairman Edward Dean Adams. The first vase was stolen before completion (i.e. after 18 months of casting and carving). So, another 472 ounces of gold nuggets were purchased from the Ruby Mine to cast a second vase. This second vase is on display at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.

Complete list of APNs upon request. Please make inquiries directly to Listing Broker: Alan Savage
    sandswimmer and Aufisher like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2015
    Greensboro NC
    Nokta Impact, Tesoro Tejon and Compadre, Nokta Pin pointer Have owned Minlab E-trac, BH-505 Whites 6000 Di Garrett ADS 2,3 and 7
    1094 times
    Interesting read...

I have a dry oil well for sale. Any takers?
    A yard a day keeps the blues away!

us
    Frank

Jun 2013
    Jefferson City, Tennessee
    JW Fisher Pulse 8X; Minelab CTX 3030 & Sovereign Elite; White's GMT, Beach Hunter Id, Surf PI, Coinmaster Classic II, 6000 Di S2, an old GM 66-T with 5 coils & GM 65-T with 3 coils.
    3945 times
    Gold and Gem prospecting & Error/Variety Coin Research/Searching/Consulting and Collecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammoman View Post
    Interesting read...

I have a dry oil well for sale. Any takers?
    Don't sell it, exploit it! Just pump it full of pig poop, cap it off and within a year or so, you can pump off the Methane.

Frank
    et1955 likes this.
    U.S. Army Veteran (Nov. 27, 1972 to Mar. 30, 1978) and Federal Government Employee (Nov. 19, 1978 to Jul. 30, 2011), now retired with a total Federal Service of 38 years and 15 days. I am a Coin Collector, Searcher & Researcher at heart with main interests in Error & Variety Coins. I also love Gold and Gem Prospecting, Metal Detecting when and where I can, Ginseng and Herb Hunting, Long Range Shooting, Hunting and Fishing as well as research on Spanish Shipwrecks.

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2007
    81007 Colorado
    Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Schiebel AN19/2, Garrett Recon Pro AML 1000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
    531 times
    Metal Detecting
    We just need 2500 members with a $1000 each. I'm in.
    et1955, bobw53 and Aufisher like this.

us
    Apr 2017
    Bay Area, CA
    Tesoro Cibola, XP Deus
    346 times
    I got 5 on it. Wait, might be good for 20, lemme go count my clad pile.
    Aufisher likes this.

us
    Frank

Jun 2013
    Jefferson City, Tennessee
    JW Fisher Pulse 8X; Minelab CTX 3030 & Sovereign Elite; White's GMT, Beach Hunter Id, Surf PI, Coinmaster Classic II, 6000 Di S2, an old GM 66-T with 5 coils & GM 65-T with 3 coils.
    3945 times
    Gold and Gem prospecting & Error/Variety Coin Research/Searching/Consulting and Collecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecmjamsit View Post
    We just need 2500 members with a $1000 each. I'm in.
    Well, if things don't quite work out, I would hate to be the person that has to split 1 gram 2500 ways! It would be easier to eat the Gold, then some highly volatile beans, give them some time to work, then fart each person's share into their' pockets.

Frank
    Aufisher likes this.
    U.S. Army Veteran (Nov. 27, 1972 to Mar. 30, 1978) and Federal Government Employee (Nov. 19, 1978 to Jul. 30, 2011), now retired with a total Federal Service of 38 years and 15 days. I am a Coin Collector, Searcher & Researcher at heart with main interests in Error & Variety Coins. I also love Gold and Gem Prospecting, Metal Detecting when and where I can, Ginseng and Herb Hunting, Long Range Shooting, Hunting and Fishing as well as research on Spanish Shipwrecks.

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2007
    81007 Colorado
    Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Schiebel AN19/2, Garrett Recon Pro AML 1000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
    531 times
    Metal Detecting
    Anybody that buys that without drilling for samples is a damn fool. Only way to test it. I go crazy on the TV shows that don't test drill. Spend all that time and money and no gold? JUST DRILL!

us
    Research Research Research

Mar 2017
    Boston, MA
    Bounty Hunter
    63 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    I have $1.27 I have detected thus far, plus a car
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2052.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	1490173
    that should should cover my $1,000.00 I am in!
    Aufisher likes this.
    “Courtesy is the one coin you can never have too much of or be stingy with.” ~John Wanamaker~

2017 CRH FInds
    Wheaties:129 IHP: 0 Silver- War Nickels: 2 Dimes: 0 Quarters: 0 Halves: 0 Dollars: )
    Culls: Too Many
    Canadian: 63 Cents: 61
    Other: 8
    Updated 24 Aug 2017
    Metal Detecting:
    Cents: 2 Nickels: 3 Dimes: 1 Quarters: 5
    Other: 1 earring
    Updated 2 September 2017

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2015
    Oklahoma
    4044 times
    I will volunteer to help for just a glimpse of a large nugget as long as my pockets are not checked at the end of each day.........You would get a lot of hard manual labor from me and I am dedicated and loyal.
    Aufisher likes this.
    Tell me and I'll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me, and I'll understand. - Tribe Unknown. Those that lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. - Blackfoot

Feb 2014
    1830 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ecmjamsit View Post
    Anybody that buys that without drilling for samples is a damn fool. Only way to test it. I go crazy on the TV shows that don't test drill. Spend all that time and money and no gold? JUST DRILL!

Sounds like a good fit for Todd Hoffman, anyone have his number to let him know?

ratled
    Aufisher and huntsman53 like this.
    Never confuse motion with progress

Illegitimi non carborundum

us
    Brian

Mar 2014
    Central Oregon Coast
    Whites GMT Garret fully underwater
    1415 times
    Prospecting
    A very good mining friend ( now deceased) bought a similar mine in Oregon....not far from where Hoffman 1st started mining last season. It had original buildings and the original historic mining cabin/house on it. It had power running to and on the property. It was not a patented placer claim but it had extensive tunneling into the ancient placer deposits. It had been an active producing claim for over 100 years. Long story short: BLM did everything they could to run him off and put obstacles in his way........Huge reclamation bonds....always increasing. EMSHA that never let him run the equipment unless he upgraded all the safety issues, and when he did all that was asked of him they would raise his bond again and again. He went broke just trying to work the claim,

Today you will not see any buildings, nor workings or power. When he died he had spent his last cent having the reclamation done...and he never did any of the mining work. The gold is in the ground but getting it out is the problem today.

Bejay
    Aufisher and delnorter like this.

us
    Hardrock prospector

May 2017
    Middle Oregon
    Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
    114 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bejay View Post
    A very good mining friend ( now deceased) bought a similar mine in Oregon....not far from where Hoffman 1st started mining last season. It had original buildings and the original historic mining cabin/house on it. It had power running to and on the property. It was not a patented placer claim but it had extensive tunneling into the ancient placer deposits. It had been an active producing claim for over 100 years. Long story short: BLM did everything they could to run him off and put obstacles in his way........Huge reclamation bonds....always increasing. EMSHA that never let him run the equipment unless he upgraded all the safety issues, and when he did all that was asked of him they would raise his bond again and again. He went broke just trying to work the claim,

Today you will not see any buildings, nor workings or power. When he died he had spent his last cent having the reclamation done...and he never did any of the mining work. The gold is in the ground but getting it out is the problem today.

Bejay
    How sad the guy had to spend and spend to the point of going broke. Maybe a engineering firm could have helped?
    Aufisher likes this.

May 2013
    The Golden State
    Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
    4597 times
    Prospecting
    It's a nice property in great gold country, wanna trade a sailboat for it?
    I am a teacher, hydrologist, biologist and a prospector.

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2007
    81007 Colorado
    531 times
    Metal Detecting
    I have a 1951 Ford 8N tractor with a 8" auger that will go 48" deep. Hey its a start! Just do like the Mollie Kathleen in Cripple Creek. People come to tour the mine and pay for the privilege. They sell samples in a gift shop. It has been a tourist attraction for a long time now.

Gold Mine Tour
    Aufisher and KevinInColorado like this.

us
    www.FindingGOLDinColorado.com

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Bazooka Goldtrap Prospector, Bazooka Goldtrap Sniper, Bazooka Goldtrap SuperMini, Angus Mackirk Expedition, custom metal sluices, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump, bench top rod mill, Whippet drywasher
    8962 times
    Prospecting
    If your tour is 1/4 as cool as the Molly Kathleen, you'll be set for life!

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links