Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi "Guests"!

I always see 10x more guests than members browsing the forums, I strongly encourage each of you to register and join us on these many treasure hunting adventures!
Don't be shy! We were all new once, there are a ton of helpful members who would love to answer your questions and give you solid advice going forward to get you started on your own adventure.

Whether you are prospecting for gold or metal detecting for artifacts or hunting coins or lost treasures or even if you just found an old bag of marbles, TreasureNet is the place for you!

Best,
Prospector70

Upvote 0

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree. Thanks for the post.
Marvin

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
ALL sites have people of various intentions trolling the sites looking for ANY info to use against us..........I.E. the gubermint types,wacoterriorsitsenviromentalists, and just some plan ole wacos. Some of these types just don't want us to know who they are and DONT want to be contacted or anyone finding out who they are. That may help you understand why there are so many NOT registered! I hope this has shed some light on why!

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great post Prospector! I agree - if you have enough interest in the wide world or treasure hunting to visit here, you should join our community and learn from all the wisdom and experience that you'll find, and a great deal of inspiration as well!

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello
There could be a few members that don't always sign in. However not the 10x numbers.

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A lot of people do lurk without registering. I did it but that was so long ago I cant remember. I didnt want to post a stupid question, nobody does.

I can say without out a doubt that no one will be shamed for asking a entry level question. In fact the rest of us old timers would probably kill and eat anyone who made fun of anyone's sincere request for info.

Please register, sign in and post to say hello :occasion14:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of people do lurk without registering. I did it but that was so long ago I cant remember. I didnt want to post a stupid question, nobody does.

I can say without out a doubt that no one will be shamed for asking a entry level question. In fact the rest of us old timers would probably kill and eat anyone who made fun of anyone's sincere request for info.

Please register, sign in and post to say hello :occasion14:

Very true...even with the Ball Breaking that goes on...

I like to watch people get started and show more of their adventures.

Things get better with seasoning

please join and share the flavor

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Very true...even with the Ball Breaking that goes on...

I like to watch people get started and show more of their adventures.

Things get better with seasoning

please join and share the flavor
There are times when the flavor may be a little strong however this can help people think about, lookup and add there experiences / inputs / information.

n01d3x

Apr 24, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, I wonder if it counts web crawlers. Those aren't people, just scripts running to index for search engines etc, and there's a bunch constantly running.

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello
There could be a few members that don't always sign in. However not the 10x numbers.

Yes 10x and sometimes much more. Just took this from the gold prospecting tab.

There are currently 33 users browsing this forum. (1 members & 32 guests)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread