Weather impact to mining and everyday life.....

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Between the ungodly smoke from 3 directions and over 100-116- 76 days this summer NOT fun as must breathe to mine. John

OP
OP
mike(swWash)

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Holy cow, we had a tornado alert for our area a bit ago that has since expired. 1st time I've heard the radio alert go off for one, very eerie. Hurricane force storms are common in the winter here, even the occasional tsunami alert but tornado's are extremely rare. Weird weather this year for sure, I've lost count of the hurricanes this year in the S.E.

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weird weather.. I now have grass.. I've lived here for 8 years, and my better half has lived on this property her entire life (I'm not going to tell you how long
that is, she'd kill me), and she had never seen "grass", except for where her father diligently and with much effort grew grass.

I didn't even have a weed whacker until 2 years ago, didn't need it... Now I need a lawn mower.

This shot is from 6 or 7 years ago.. That's the way it was for a long time. Just dirt....

5286034899_5edd9c91c1_z.jpg

This is from a few weeks ago. REAL grass, I'd almost walk barefoot in it, if there weren't any goat heads.
And I know its not pretty manicured golf course lawn, but its REAL GRASS. And I don't know where it came from.

36622538696_5582aea03e_c.jpg

Keeneongold

Aug 11, 2017
S.W Ohio
Detector(s) used
Keene a52 with high/low flow gold hog mats.
11in. fry basket
5 gallon soy sauce buckets
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dude awesome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions