The new gold rush show

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
From the new T.V. advertisements of the new gold rush show coming on this (?) Friday , I was shocked to see these guy's dressed and acting like "Mad Max" the movie ! To me this is scrapping the bottom of the barrel ! They ought to be embarrassed in dressing and acting as such! Toad looks fatter then ever ! Tony is Tony! He didn't need to change a thing !

Upvote 0

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I saw that commercial and was wonder WTH they were thinking. We already know Toad is in Fairplay, CO and having a lot of problems. Tony will probably spend the entire season yelling at people while not getting anything done on the 2nd dredge. Who knows what or where Parker will be.

Will I tune in? Sure, at least in the beginning. Have to see if it gets too stupid to watch or not.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it starts the first week of Oct. I'll watch but have the finger on the FF button.... just like with the Bearing Sea series

ratled

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah, I saw that commercial and was wonder WTH they were thinking. We already know Toad is in Fairplay, CO and having a lot of problems. Tony will probably spend the entire season yelling at people while not getting anything done on the 2nd dredge. Who knows what or where Parker will be.

Will I tune in? Sure, at least in the beginning. Have to see if it gets too stupid to watch or not.
Not much details of what problems they may be facing either. The 'Reality show format' is what draws some people in. Just have to enjoy it for what it is or will become.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL.

I'll be watching beer in hand. I like to see GOLD even if I didn't find it
Yes it would be nice if Discovery handed out a beer for everyone to watch all of the problems that the show's money / attorneys may have fixed by now with all of the crews.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Still will watch.

Yes it would be nice if Discovery handed out a beer for everyone to watch all of the problems that the show's money / attorneys may have fixed by now with all of the crews.
The show is more fun to watch if you are not aware of any problems except what the 'Reality show format' points out. Still will be watching even if it goes total "Mad Max" season format..........LOL:laughing7:
May have to skip through some episodes.

mikep691

Aug 6, 2015
Northeastern Sierra's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to stay off the little screen and work with Dave at his Nevada operation once he's up and running. I can do the 100 mile commute. But when I'm home, I'll put an eyeball on Gold rush. We all need a good laugh.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd like to stay off the little screen and work with Dave at his Nevada operation once he's up and running. I can do the 100 mile commute. But when I'm home, I'll put an eyeball on Gold rush. We all need a good laugh.
If you go see Dave's operation please keep up updated. Thank you.
Did not know about this.

Pyrofx

Jan 7, 2016
Needles Ca
Detector(s) used
Goldbug 2 keene a52, GOLD HOG RIVER SLUICE, home built 6 x 60 recirc high banker, Gold cube, Miller table....and a pan or two
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I hear ya.
I just watched 3 episodes of bearing sea. Come on now. You just showed all the gold you found and now your holding your regulator and wetsuit together with duct tape.
Then you watch the Mad max intro and think , I have filmed on that dry lake bed . What bullshit drama will you find now. Anything breaks and fedex,ups is one day away. The major city with everthing you want is no more than 5 hours.
Maybe Toad will get caught in a hooker sting. That would be a game changer.lol
G

I think it starts the first week of Oct. I'll watch but have the finger on the FF button.... just like with the Bearing Sea series

ratled

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread