Project Of The Year Casting Pump Keene Aluminium

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello overseas brothers! I'm from Russia.:hello: Who really needs your help ... Who has a water pump Keene eng? We need to remove all dimensions from it and draw the drawings. I will pay! I want to make myself this. It's very expensive to buy. also sanctions between our countries. I really hope for you and your brothers' help! Sorry for the errors, I'm writing a translator through Google.:occasion14:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and even better, the 3D model of the pump from Keene. Who will help me? I will pay money

OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
here's what I need. just pump Keene. or Proline
img_0001.png

OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
we Russians love to break the law)))))))))))) our gold cannot be mined.... we extracted))

HappySwede

Sep 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didnt the US and Sovjet copy eachother back and forth until they both assembled stuff that can fly in space? :)

But if you do have the skills to cast your own pumps, couldnt you make your own design rather than copying? We all love breaking laws, but not too much on account of hard working, honest people and entreprenuers.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It seems to me that there will be a copy right infringement involved here if any measurements are passed to you.

I am pretty sure it is lawful to copy a patented item for personal use. The rights protect the inventor by it being unlawful to sell them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
центробежный насос был изобретен еще за долго до Keene. О каком патенте может идти речь? товарный знак мне их не нужен

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
центробежный насос был изобретен еще за долго до Keene. О каком патенте может идти речь? товарный знак мне их не нужен

Translation: The centrifugal pump was invented long before Keene. What kind of patent can we talk about? I do not need a trademark.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Aleksandrr... There is very few design drawings available online and those that are, should be available to you as well (see the Google Search link below). Also, due to trademark/copyright infringement violations, if anyone had any, they probably would not/could not make them available for others to use. If worse comes to worse, you could build a "Y" connector to connect two water/trash pumps to your' jet nozzle. It would be best to have 4 inch lines into 4 inch "Y" connections, that then tapers down to a 3 inch connection going to the jet nozzle. If your output hoses are 5 inch, then have them go into 5 inch "Y connections, then taper down to a 4 inch or 3 inch connection going to the jet nozzle. Be aware that increasing the Jet Nozzle output, might be very hard to handle on the operators end, so buckle up!

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...0k1j0i7i30k1j0i8i7i30k1.0.YV2Xr4mB_H0#imgrc=_

Frank

Last edited:

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Making a sand mold to pour in aluminum metal should be on the internet. Unless one can use both a crucible with tongs and a furnace or kiln big enough to handle the aluminum. One will have to pay someone to do this for you. May still be best to buy a pump and engine set up.
We will watch to see if you can out do the "Gold Rush crews". Good luck.

OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thank you Frank! but I will not back down from the idea to cast a pump made of aluminium. even if I have to order the original from Keene))) But I hope to find on this forum are good people. and will you do me the drawings of the pump.

OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have already stove. and the sand and the crucible. all there.... drawings pump no...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread