Project Of The Year Casting Pump Keene Aluminium

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello overseas brothers! I'm from Russia.:hello: Who really needs your help ... Who has a water pump Keene eng? We need to remove all dimensions from it and draw the drawings. I will pay! I want to make myself this. It's very expensive to buy. also sanctions between our countries. I really hope for you and your brothers' help! Sorry for the errors, I'm writing a translator through Google.:occasion14:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_20160916_145103_cr1.JPG

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I need pressure and a large volume of water. the pumps are keene it is

HappySwede is visiting Russia. Can he buy a 4” – 6” centrifical water pump for you and drop it off. Do not know the regulations on this. Just pointing this out. The higher pressure comes from the fact that the pump is not a trash type of pump but a smaller gap centrifical impeller type water pump. The size of the impeller and discharge or outlet of the pump will give the volume of water.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the picture. Looks like there is some larger rocks in more then one layer. Showing different floods. You still have to wash away most of the layers. Do not see a "Bed rock yet". Is any of the layers cemented or very hard like clay?

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Would a drawing of a Gold Diver pump be ok? They are way out of business and have similar performance. Poor guy is looking for a winter project, he has stated multiple times that he wants a DIY project lol.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Would a drawing of a Gold Diver pump be ok? They are way out of business and have similar performance. Poor guy is looking for a winter project, he has stated multiple times that he wants a DIY project lol.
Yes this drawing would work well to show the centrifical water pump. What this one is trying to communicate is the idea of going much bigger then the current 2 1/2"-4" trash type of water pumps. A good engine size to start with will be 6 cylinders in size, go 8 cylinders if he can. Will have a hard time wearing out or keeping up with the water flow of this size pump on a trailer that can be dragged around with the back hoe. It the pump is to much to start with just run the engine a little above idle speed. As the operation grows the increment speed of the water pump goes up. Do not know about any regulations in Russia. Some one may need to take a look at that.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Assembler, caught solid, like asphalt or concrete. water does not wash away
Higher pressure then 150 PSI. may be needed. However try a water nozzle with more then one opening or nozzle first to help free up the rocks. The higher water flow will work well on the softer peat and smaller gravel for sure.
The best way to get higher PSI pressure is to stack two pumps together for freeing up the harder layers of rocks.

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The pumps up at my claim, next trip in a week or so I'll pull measurements and make a drawing for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread