Project Of The Year Casting Pump Keene Aluminium

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello overseas brothers! I'm from Russia.:hello: Who really needs your help ... Who has a water pump Keene eng? We need to remove all dimensions from it and draw the drawings. I will pay! I want to make myself this. It's very expensive to buy. also sanctions between our countries. I really hope for you and your brothers' help! Sorry for the errors, I'm writing a translator through Google.:occasion14:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here are a few photos of our work in Russia. If anyone is interested, I'll throw it away)
20170627_202336.jpg
20170709_114549.jpg
1501608073597.jpg
1503148640326.jpg
1503830945239.jpg

HappySwede

Sep 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is this? Not Magadan I hope? :)

Im visiting Russia next may for Victory Day, driving Stockholm-Volgograd-Magnitogorsk-Moscow-Stockholm. I can maybe bring you goods if you are nearby?

OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you so much! But from these cities I'm far away ... Yes, and the very interest to make the pump itself does not leave me)) On the photos of Siberia

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you for the pictures and keep us up dated.

OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
our kitchen
IMG_20170810_152501.jpg
dinner)
IMG_20170807_140023.jpg
are working
IMG_20170810_130426.jpg
IMG_20170810_130457.jpg
pumps are bad ((
IMG_20170807_153417.jpg
ejector is good !!! stainless steel. he himself did
IMG_20170806_141139.jpg
result
IMG_20170817_022941.jpg

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Liked the picture of the water jet pipe. The gold photo looks real good too.

Last edited:

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It is nice to talk to someone in Russia even though there is sanctions between our countries. In many U.S. States it is difficult to even water spray the ground due to the runoff or discharge of soil running into streams and rivers. Looks like any pump will work for your operation and does not need to be a Keene pump.
What kind of pressures are you working with?

OP
OP
Aleksandrr

Aleksandrr

Oct 11, 2017
Россия
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keene pumps in good standing in russia. and they are very hard to get. pressure 100psi volume of 150 halons per minute

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you for the close up of the Tungsten inert gas known as "TIG welded" water jet. A lot of pumps will be near your 100psi volume of 150 gallons per minute flow rate. Better to buy one then trying to make it. By any chance do you watch the American show called "Gold Rush"? If so you are doing better than the American crews the first year or two. If you have little restrictions on how much water you can pump or spray on the ground you should do very well in 1-2 more years with just bigger pumps. What country's can you now order equipment from? Did someone make the water jet for you? If so they did a good job.

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judging from the amount of gold you get, i think I need YOUR help haha! Great looking gold, nice pictures.
Thank you for sharing!

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Other people on this forum will have a better idea of some bigger pumps you may be able to order. Looks like the back hoe you show in the first pictures may not work well on the stepper ground. So the pumps with spray nozzles will work the best on steeper grounds. Here in the U.S.A there is little ground that one can still use a spray nozzle. Some grounds may be able to use a spray nozzle only if there is enough settling ponds to trap the discharge dirt or soils. Sound like there is a lot less restriction in Russia about this at this time.
You will have to try both centrifugal pumps as well as trash pumps depending on what you are picking up in your water ponds. Maybe a larger pre-filter in the intake hose as well as a separate screen added will help the water flow of any pump you use. Again there is some information about this under sluice and dredge heading of this forum.
Good luck.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Judging from the amount of gold you get, i think I need YOUR help haha! Great looking gold, nice pictures.
Thank you for sharing!
There may be areas like this still in the U.S.A. just having a harder time using a spray nozzle like this today that can be many times faster then a back hoe machine with a number of settling ponds to filter out the dirt or soil discharge. The type of "Lands" you are operating on makes all the difference. In Russia there may not be this issue at this time.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looking at some information about hydraulicking under any given conditions the daily yardage is roughly proportional to the quantity of water use. As an illustration of the value of obtaining the most water possible it is claimed that a 5 per cent increase in the amount of water used increases the yardage sluiced by approximately 10 per cent.
Just get a larger pump from anywhere and add more pre-filters on the intake hose. Welding up a cage with screens on it is one way to add a pre-filter. Maybe add a settling pond or two with your back hoe will also help any pump you use. If you do not have restrictions on making more ponds then this is a easy way to settle out all the dirt.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In looking at the pictures of your pumps they appear to be 2 1/2" - 3" size pumps. If you can get a 4" - 5" pump you will have 2 1/2 times the water discharge per minute output. If you can afford it get a 6" pump and drag behind your back hoe. Be sure to dig two or more settling ponds for your dirt to settle out from the run off water.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In looking at the pictures of your pumps they appear to be 2 1/2" - 3" size pumps. If you can get a 4" - 5" pump you will have 2 1/2 times the water discharge per minute output. If you can afford it get a 6" pump and drag behind your back hoe. Be sure to dig two or more settling ponds for your dirt to settle out from the run off water.
Just to make clear the numbers in post 18 are in inch sizes. There are charts on line that will tell you the water discharge rate in gallons per minute at different pressures for the above size pumps per RPMs. This will help in figuring out how many yards of material per hour or day your operation will grow to with each pump size used. Hope this helps.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Where is this? Not Magadan I hope? :)

Im visiting Russia next may for Victory Day, driving Stockholm-Volgograd-Magnitogorsk-Moscow-Stockholm. I can maybe bring you goods if you are nearby?
Bring Aleksandrr a 6" water pump and a nozzle to mach and I'm sure he will be happy. If Aleksandrr is doing well this may not be out of the question. Plus this one would like to see him out do the "Gold Rush crews" there first years....LOL:laughing7::icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread