Running a little dirt.

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah I love my bazooka sluice but dang if sometimes the water isn't flowing right or isn't deep enough I'm still rocking my beat up old modified A52.

OP
OP
B

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I love my bazooka sluice but dang if sometimes the water isn't flowing right or isn't deep enough I'm still rocking my beat up old modified A52.

Water flow is always a problem when you are running something you set directly in the water. We are thinking of putting some legs on the Bazooka so we can set up right where we want.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Water flow is always a problem when you are running something you set directly in the water. We are thinking of putting some legs on the Bazooka so we can set up right where we want.

The versa-stand from Snake River Products and a bungee cord is a great setup as a stand for your Bazooka. I have one, it’s awesome. Hint: run the bungee from one side wall DOWN, around underneath and up to the other side wall...NOT across the top.

PS tell my friend Kevin Bell at SRP I sent you and maybe he’ll throw in a cool sticker or something :)

...Kevin Singel

OP
OP
B

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The versa-stand from Snake River Products and a bungee cord is a great setup as a stand for your Bazooka. I have one, it’s awesome. Hint: run the bungee from one side wall DOWN, around underneath and up to the other side wall...NOT across the top.

PS tell my friend Kevin Bell at SRP I sent you and maybe he’ll throw in a cool sticker or something :)

...Kevin Singel

I'll definitely take a look into that one. I could see how the bungie going over the top could be a problem. LOL!

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got one that's bent like your head if you want it.
Doc

Hugs and Kisses.

OP
OP
B

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got one that's bent like your head if you want it.
Doc

Hugs and Kisses.

I almost spit my soda on my work computer when I read that. LOL!!!!!!!! If youre giving it away, drop it in the mail my friend! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread