Bear Den starts to give it up!

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, just a bit of a language warning on this one. This video is also a little long winded with some talking. I go over how we set up our Raptor and some ideas we are kicking around. We go back into Bear Den and we are definitely moving in the right direction!

Bronze, couple things as FYI. A warning there is bad language in a video does not bypass our rules on language. If members are posting videos here please be sure videos follow our rules.

Also for future reference, if your going to advertise taking people out for money in a video then your going to need to be a supporting vendor to post the video here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Goose my friend, ask your self do you have the ground to take these people, do you have personal claims you could take them or are you going the PP club route and use public land for your excursions ? Also consider the people you bring in, they will follow the rules while you are there but when they come back on there own maybe not, it happens. Think also of the negative responce to us fellow miners if someone in your group gets hurt because they were drinking and mining. What you do affects all of us miners in this state as what I do and other's too. River Yoda

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah Goose ditto the above. I also think it'd take a lot of the FUN and FREEDOM outta you & Mikes adventures? You'd be giving up some of your "spots", you'd almost HAVE to produce results, if the weather gets crappy and cold you'd almost have to still put in a full day? Can't really just call it whenever the weather, lack of gold, or the hurting back decides it's time to head to the shack, etc. It'd be more like a job than a hobbie imho....

Whatever you do...keep the vids coming!

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
video isnt working for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
video isnt working for me

Sorry I had to pull the video. YouTube demonetized it. I have re uploaded a new version if you search sluicegoose in the you tube search bar.

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I had to pull the video. YouTube demonetized it. I have re uploaded a new version if you search sluicegoose in the you tube search bar.
Media Nazi's...Smh...

OP
OP
B

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Media Nazi's...Smh...

Yeah, they said it wasnt "advertiser friendly". All over the "bull caca". Ive seen people drop much, much worse and not have any issues. The problem I have is that my channel doesnt get enough views to even get a "review" for them to fix it. SMH. the last year YouTube has been up to no good. They will immediately demonetize a video knowing full well your biggest viewing happens in the first 48 hours. I was watching Ed's weekly program last night and YouTube demonetized it as soon as it published.

Here is the thing though. A lot of people scream "free speech". And I get that, I am 100% for it and will die fighting for it. BUT, anyone using YouTube....you are using a private company's services. They can make their own rules and the rules they do have are a VERY broad brush stroke. It basically says if we dont like your stuff we can censor it. Its crap, but its their servers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread