Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Bronze
  • 3 Post By Treasure_Hunter
  • 2 Post By et1955
  • 1 Post By oneguy
  • 1 Post By Bronze
  • 1 Post By Bronze

Thread: Bear Den starts to give it up!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2013
    Everett WA
    Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
    556 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Bear Den starts to give it up!

OK, just a bit of a language warning on this one. This video is also a little long winded with some talking. I go over how we set up our Raptor and some ideas we are kicking around. We go back into Bear Den and we are definitely moving in the right direction!

winners58 and oneguy like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Minelab_CTX-3030 Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    23641 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    OK, just a bit of a language warning on this one. This video is also a little long winded with some talking. I go over how we set up our Raptor and some ideas we are kicking around. We go back into Bear Den and we are definitely moving in the right direction!

Bronze, couple things as FYI. A warning there is bad language in a video does not bypass our rules on language. If members are posting videos here please be sure videos follow our rules.

Also for future reference, if your going to advertise taking people out for money in a video then your going to need to be a supporting vendor to post the video here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

When you legislate a person's rights away a piece at a time naive citizens don't notice...

The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic, denying citizens our freedoms and privacy in the lie of government security is allowing evil to win.. I will take my chances with the terrorists over tyranny...

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

Charter Member
    us
    Ed Tracy

Jan 2015
    Shoreline,wa
    Bounty Hunter
    547 times
    Prospecting
    Goose my friend, ask your self do you have the ground to take these people, do you have personal claims you could take them or are you going the PP club route and use public land for your excursions ? Also consider the people you bring in, they will follow the rules while you are there but when they come back on there own maybe not, it happens. Think also of the negative responce to us fellow miners if someone in your group gets hurt because they were drinking and mining. What you do affects all of us miners in this state as what I do and other's too. River Yoda
    KevinInColorado and oneguy like this.

us
    Aug 2015
    Montana
    etrac, gold pan, shovel, lots of buckets, DIY classifier & hand dredge, sluice....
    138 times
    Metal Detecting
    Yeah Goose ditto the above. I also think it'd take a lot of the FUN and FREEDOM outta you & Mikes adventures? You'd be giving up some of your "spots", you'd almost HAVE to produce results, if the weather gets crappy and cold you'd almost have to still put in a full day? Can't really just call it whenever the weather, lack of gold, or the hurting back decides it's time to head to the shack, etc. It'd be more like a job than a hobbie imho....

Whatever you do...keep the vids coming!
    et1955 likes this.

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    ROCKING GOLD GRABBER MINI- BGT PROSPECTOR- ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- MILLER TABLE, MULTIPLE SUCKER TUBES, VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, PANS AND CLASSIFERS, FORS GOLD PLUS, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER- DIY ROD MILL
    2339 times
    video isnt working for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

Jun 2013
    Everett WA
    Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
    556 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mytimetoshine View Post
    video isnt working for me

Sorry I had to pull the video. YouTube demonetized it. I have re uploaded a new version if you search sluicegoose in the you tube search bar.
    mytimetoshine likes this.

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    ROCKING GOLD GRABBER MINI- BGT PROSPECTOR- ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- MILLER TABLE, MULTIPLE SUCKER TUBES, VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, PANS AND CLASSIFERS, FORS GOLD PLUS, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER- DIY ROD MILL
    2339 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    Sorry I had to pull the video. YouTube demonetized it. I have re uploaded a new version if you search sluicegoose in the you tube search bar.
    Media Nazi's...Smh...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

Jun 2013
    Everett WA
    556 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mytimetoshine View Post
    Media Nazi's...Smh...

Yeah, they said it wasnt "advertiser friendly". All over the "bull caca". Ive seen people drop much, much worse and not have any issues. The problem I have is that my channel doesnt get enough views to even get a "review" for them to fix it. SMH. the last year YouTube has been up to no good. They will immediately demonetize a video knowing full well your biggest viewing happens in the first 48 hours. I was watching Ed's weekly program last night and YouTube demonetized it as soon as it published.

Here is the thing though. A lot of people scream "free speech". And I get that, I am 100% for it and will die fighting for it. BUT, anyone using YouTube....you are using a private company's services. They can make their own rules and the rules they do have are a VERY broad brush stroke. It basically says if we dont like your stuff we can censor it. Its crap, but its their servers.
    KevinInColorado likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links