Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Pyramid Pro pan by fossickers

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2014
    AZ
    Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and /home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
    2853 times
    Prospecting
    As a non owner nor having never even seen one apparently my observations from pics does not warrant concern about the plug dislodging if it hits the bottom. Is the wing nut recessed? As a side note; most reviews are positive but some mention cracking just as you have experienced and were sent back for replacement. Apparently this guy did not know of the guarantee until he posted this on another gold prospecting forum:

"Harry:
    Here is my take on the pan from the field test I did with it. JUNK! It cracked where the plug goes in so now won't hold the plug.

Vikingsniper:
    Harry
    I have never had any problems with my Pyramid Pro Pan <-NO_>
    The Fossicker offers a life time guarantee, that is one of the reasons why I purchased the pan.
    I only tighten the drain plug a 1/4 turn and it's not going anywhere.
    The Fossicker:
    Howdy Harry,
    Sorry to hear your trap hole cracked - it was probably a flaw in the plastic or you torqued the crap out of it. Nevertheless just like the Vikingsniper said, The Pyramid Pro is guaranteed for life so you can have a new one with no questions asked. In fact I am puzzled as to just why you didn't bring your Pan to my attention so that you could get your new Pyramid Pro Pan sent to you instead of telling everyone that this product is a pile of junk. There are hundreds of Pyramid Pro Pans being used everywhere on this Continent and some overseas and so far only one other crack on the exit hole has occurred. Anyway, it doesn't matter as this problem was fixed long ago so it won't happen again. SMI in Canada will soon have my new Pyramid Pro Pans so when they do, just give them your broken one and they will replace it with the new model. Does this make you a happy camper now? Cheers.

The Fossicker".

I take it you are not Harry.
    Last edited by arizau; Jul 20, 2018 at 12:50 PM.
    If it can't be grown, it must be mined!

Apr 2014
    102 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I purchased a flowpan I didn’t care for plastic or the look of the pyramid. You should never lift anything if you have a back problem including a pyramid pan. One can attach homemade handles to the flowpan and it will work better than the pyramid.

us
    Mar 2010
    Beaumont California
    Whites GMT,MXT,GOLD MONSTER 1000
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I love the Pyramid pro pan, I have not used my sluices since I bought it. You can process a lot of material and that's what its all about.
    Hard Prospector likes this.
    God, Guns, & Guts created this country, God bless our soldiers as they are all heros. Live each day so when your feet hit the ground the devil says dammit he's up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links