The future ----------- ??? Russia-china-set-gold-price/

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
RT.com is the propaganda arm of the Russian Government. An actual, certified source of fake news.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a story being told pretty much everywhere it matters. Who cares if RT reported it too?

Russia and China ?Furiously? Buying Up Gold As ?a Global Currency Crisis ? Albeit Unstated ? is Underway? - Heartland Precious Metals

https://www.reuters.com/article/sbe...ld-trading-on-shanghai-exchange-idUSL8N1K41VS

https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/russia-china-new-gold-trading-network/

Russia, China, India Unveil New Gold Trading Network | Zero Hedge

Russia & China Setting The Stage for Gold to Move Higher with Physical Gold Trade - The Daily Coin

t because RT reported on it......

Just because its "state run media" it isn't without its insight.

I mean come on If an anchor is making 20 mil a year...he is gonna report what he is told the news needs to be. It isn't hard to follow the money back to the people in power. The real ones that is.

it's a story that could pay to follow....I guess that makes me a Russian operative...AGAIN:headbang:

HappySwede

Sep 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a story being told pretty much everywhere it matters. Who cares if RT reported it too?

Russia and China ?Furiously? Buying Up Gold As ?a Global Currency Crisis ? Albeit Unstated ? is Underway? - Heartland Precious Metals

https://www.reuters.com/article/sbe...ld-trading-on-shanghai-exchange-idUSL8N1K41VS

https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan-manly/russia-china-new-gold-trading-network/

Russia, China, India Unveil New Gold Trading Network | Zero Hedge

Russia & China Setting The Stage for Gold to Move Higher with Physical Gold Trade - The Daily Coin

t because RT reported on it......

Just because its "state run media" it isn't without its insight.

I mean come on If an anchor is making 20 mil a year...he is gonna report what he is told the news needs to be. It isn't hard to follow the money back to the people in power. The real ones that is.

it's a story that could pay to follow....I guess that makes me a Russian operative...AGAIN:headbang:

you make sense, as most often. RT is actually quite good, and makes sober reporting from things our media doesnt like to touch.

In Sweden, we often have to turn to Norwegian or Russian media to get to know whats happening in our back yard - notice how ordinary people and those in charge, whether police chief och politician, respond very different to the same questions. No swedish media ever report anything else but staged claims from officials.

https://www.ft.com/content/23ea67a2-8d80-11e7-a352-e46f43c5825d

So all in all, Im glad internet brings us the possibility to read on the same topics from multiple sources. As for russians, I dont know why we must disagree with them even when we agree, whether on trading gold or fighting ISIS.

Getting off topic but as theres no much discussion going on anyway - why not.

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't trust anything state run,American, Russian, doesn't matter, that's why I dig my own gold,I imagine that's what they are up to as well ,after all it makes sense.

benny

Sep 15, 2012
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RT.com is the propaganda arm of the Russian Government. An actual, certified source of fake news.

I'd have to agree with you, Kevin, but I've read stories from sources like RT because using (some) truth is the best propaganda. So, I'll read a story in the states that seems suspect, and then read other international stories to get their slant. Somewhere between the two will be the truth.

HappySwede

Sep 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the topic of trading gold in different markets...

Before Europeans discovered the Americas, there were two markets for gold. In Eurasia, the yellow metal was the most precious thing around.

In the Americas, it was considered close to worthless. Soft and heavy, no good for anything but making jewerly out of.

But at least gold is something. Bitcoin is nothing and holds a market cap of countless billions. Someone invented nothing and sold it for billions - impressive.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually know a dude who is a LARGE bitcoin miner.

It's been explained to me numerous times...and I still don't want to wrap my head around it.

G

ghostminer

Bitcoin is becoming a threat to the fiat currencies. The large central banks will find a way to throttle this down soon in my opinion.

G

ghostminer

Chinese currency is competing with the U.S. dollar as the global reserve currency. The % of the U.S. dollar used in futures trading is shrinking. Also, the Chinese are trying to take over oil trading in their currency as opposed to the U.S. dollar which has been used since the late 1940's. To do this they offer to back their currency used in oil trading with gold. This will support gold prices moving forward & I think Russia is planning the same thing. If you noticed of late oil has climbed even though there is a glut of supply on the market. This is because the U.S. is beginning to lose control of oil priced in U.S. dollars. The Chinese are very clever & quiet about the process. At some point gold based in U.S. dollars should climb in unison. I believe the U.S. is making a big mistake by not accumulating gold reserves at this time & it will be too late soon.

HappySwede

Sep 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bitcoin is becoming a threat to the fiat currencies. The large central banks will find a way to throttle this down soon in my opinion.

Bitcoin, with its huge fluctations, is becoming less of a threat to asset-backed currencies by each day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions