flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haha. Found this in an 1912 book of recipes handed down through generations in my family!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1514750390.830837.jpg

Please don’t try this ! [emoji41]

Upvote 0

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ahhh, yes... this is the recipe for Greek Fire. One of the earliest forms of napalm.
Definitely dont try at home. :headbang:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ncclaymaker keep politics out of your post please.

ncclaymaker

Aug 26, 2011
Champlain, NY on the Canadian border.
Detector(s) used
Minelab 1000, A Motorized Power Glider Trike, 17 foot travel trailer behind my Jeep. 4" suction dredge/high banker.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ncclaymaker keep politics out of your post please.
I'll rewrite it to be politically inert for those that have no sense of humor or are selective in edits/deletions. I see that you don't object to endorsing the following... I wished President Trump a Merry Christmas or President Trump signs Executive Order to increase mining. Sounds political to me...although sort of a stretch, but where is the equal protection under your own arbitrary "rule".

(Any more political posts will not end well)

Last edited by a moderator:

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make gold heavier? Two ways. Thumb on the scale or put back what Jack Hoffman highgrades. No way I trust that man doing a cleanup all by himself! Lol!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll rewrite it to be politically inert for those that have no sense of humor or are selective in edits/deletions. I see that you don't object to endorsing the following... I wished President Trump a Merry Christmas or President Trump signs Executive Order to increase mining. Sounds political to me...although sort of a stretch, but where is the equal protection under your own arbitrary "rule".

(Any more political posts will not end well).

Our rules state no politics, political posts that relate to treasure hunting are allowed as long as they are not bashing, wishing a president a merry christmas is not politics, Trump signing an executive order on mining is not politics either, it is directly related to treasure hunting, you post was political bashing pure and simple.

Post by our rules .....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread