Any VANCOUVER / VAN SLAND Prospectors around?

PioneerPauly

Mar 28, 2010
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Fisher Goldbug II
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everybody,

I am looking for people to go prospecting with in the Vancouver, (preferably Vancouver Island) area.

Ive been prospecting for just over a year now but Ive come a long way. I also run a YouTube channel so im always looking for cool and fun prospecting areas to keep my viewers happy and entertained.

I dont really know where I am going with this but if you want to go for an adventure and are not camera shy, let me know!

Thanks,

Pauly. :hello:

Upvote 0

Steve 009

Greenie
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Evening Pauly I live in Duncan my son and I would like to go out sometime Thanks Steve

Thaddeus

Dec 29, 2017
NFA
Detector(s) used
Garret ace 400i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey i spend half my time in ukee and tofino area on the west coast of vancouver island......we should really talk. I have watched your show a bit and we have got a few things in common. I laughed when i saw all the kif on your little digi scale. I said hey this guy seems allright. We are both young guys trying to learn and moat people in this game are old timers......cant figure out how to add you but you can fb me.......thaddeus lenover.....only one on the planet

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pauly...not from Vancouver Is ....but I sure do enjoy ALL your vids!!!!!!

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great videos, I'm a little south of you, north of Seattle. Looking at where you mine witch is very similar to where I mine here, now I have question ? Have you tested any of the moss there for gold.

OP
OP
PioneerPauly

PioneerPauly

Mar 28, 2010
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Fisher Goldbug II
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Thaddeus, I still havent even SEEN Tofino! I agree we should definatly talk/meet up. Lol i dont even smoke weed but the scale sure tells another story haha! It was onlu given to me. Yep ill add you as soon as I respond to everybody :)

OP
OP
PioneerPauly

PioneerPauly

Mar 28, 2010
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Fisher Goldbug II
Primary Interest:
Other
et1955 Hey there and yes I definatly have! Lots of blackk sands and fine gold. I actually made a whole video on breaking that moss down and panning it. I do enjoy moss gold hah!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread