GOLD CAMP CLOSING

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only thing I saw was;
GPAA forum LDMA section of the forum, not a member so you would have to check it out for yourself
Loud Mine Camp will be closed from October 31 until March 1, due that we will be having a company
coming in to do some extreme makeover on the camp. Updating the electric and water hydrants for the camp.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Buckshotnc

Nov 5, 2012
Western North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Fisher GBII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm not a member either so couldn't login to read entire statement but saw January thread heading on their website, yet not the details about the closing as to which camp will be closed.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Different LDMA camps also close for different times of the year. Many of them close for the winters and Stanton, Az closes during the summer.

OP
OP
B

Buckshotnc

Nov 5, 2012
Western North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Fisher GBII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Different LDMA camps also close for different times of the year. Many of them close for the winters and Stanton, Az closes during the summer.

Understand seasonal closings but this was only mentioned last week which led me to believe this was not temporary but possibly permanent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions