Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
they were not removing cattle from his ranch
This is a possible fact contained within the many documents, clips, files, pictures etc.

The Bundy's may have had a 'Oregon Military sniper' as well that is a possible fact contained within the many documents, clips, files, pictures etc. Just don't know yet do we?

Last edited:

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from a guy who was fired and wrote it from memory 18 months later and his written notes don't match.and investigation

He was not a real whistleblower

I lived for years on a ranch totally surrounded by BLM land.

"from a guy who was fired and wrote it from memory 18 months later and his written notes don't match.and investigation"

I would like to know how you can state that? Have you seen his written notes personally?? Do you work for the BLM??

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Everyone in ranching country knows how hard it is for small less established ranches to compete. To say he's too small to fight the blm or that they don't matter is irresponsible to say as an American.
Just because youre ready to lay down for your masters and give away your mining rights doesn't mean everyone else is. Some guys have more to fight for and are willing to take their fight like men. Any trash talk is just pure jealousy.
It might serve you better to take a lesson from these men and see how it's done.

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone in ranching country knows how hard it is for small less established ranches to compete. To say he's too small to fight the blm or that they don't matter is irresponsible to say as an American.

Cattle ranchers typically form cattle associations, many times specific to the range they are grazing on.
This was the method the range was managed prior to the government issuing permits (probably similar to mining districts).
It also serves as a form of representation.
Strong cattle associations typically negotiate and work with management agencies. However I think every couple years the screw is tightened down a little further. The only ones that notice are the ones under the screw.

I'm not up to speed on what "rights" they may or may not have had related to public grazing, or how many cattle they ran prior to grazing restrictions.

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can read about when the agents collected his investigation papers.

His work was taken over and he didn't have access minus a few of his personal recorded notes.

His claims have been disputed by his supervisor.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the ultimate end game for the BLM & USFS is that the public lands are set aside as wildlife preserves and only specific activities will be allowed such as hiking, horseback riding, and sight seeing. Maybe an isolated trail for dirt bikes, and a isolated area for snow mobiles, ect.

That sure deprives us of the massive amount of natural resources we all own (which includes feed for food).

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just because youre ready to lay down for your masters and give away your mining rights doesn't mean everyone else is. Some guys have more to fight for and are willing to take their fight like men. Any trash talk is just pure jealousy.
It might serve you better to take a lesson from these men and see how it's done.

The Bundys were not fighting for anyones rights.

They did not prevail in their case because of rights.

What he started in the nineties is something that others aren't doing because they aren't dumb.

Plus they don't have to.

Funny that he claims rights on land his family got in 1948 because of decendents in the area in the 19th century.

But, didn't care about the rights of the owners of a bunch of artifacts they rifled through and even took.

Artifacts made by people who had been in Oregon for hundreds of years.

The guy is all over the place.

He was not the victim of over reach blm didn't really do anything for years.

Nothing he/they did has anything to do with your rights.

My comments have nothing to do with laying down.

He didn't want to do what thousands of ranchers have to do because he claimed the system in place( since the 1930's) doesn't really exist.

Dumb

Medina Joe

Jul 4, 2014
Medina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They did not win anything. Mistrial on technicalities not a win because of rule of law.

I wish the feds hadn't screwed up blew the case.

The Bundy family did not go about things the right way.

I do not sympathize with them at all.

So you think good old Uncle Sam does everything the right way? I do sympathize with the Bundy family. Everyone has a right to liberty. Liberty's importance comes in its affording individuals the requisite freedom to act in accordance with their autonomy.

Also, If you really knew & understood the contracts they have with the Government since 1870s. I would entertain you're thoughts. But we all know Fed-State governments never change contracts right? They never pass more laws to void previous contracts right? So spare me your dribble.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Federal AUM is $1.69 in 2002 it was $1.43 in between it was $1.35 even.

Blm has actually taken a 4 million hit annual overall in grazing fees since 2002 revenue

To graze on federal land that's about $27.04 calf to kill to raise a steer on a federal lease.

Times Bundys' 400 head almost 10k a year.

The Aum for a state lease in Oregon comes out to $250 annually so in Oregon on state land Ol Cliven would spend 110k

That doesn't count the supplemental feed costs.

The average density nation wide is less than two cows an acre. In Clark county Nevada it isn't over .9

It takes a lot of land to raise one cow if its its only feed is public land grazing.

That's why the majority of cattle Graze on private land. or spend only a portion of time on public lands. Smart management.

Not being a Bundy is a good start.

Also a great portion of those fees go to RBF the range betterment fund. That improves water sources access etc. and is a benefit to all public land grazers.

Cliven says screw those guys.

When it comes to the Bundy clan and actual public land issues. And how much they care......

It's a Double Nothingburger extra cheese and mayo with a supersize diet 7 up

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you think good old Uncle Sam does everything the right way? I do sympathize with the Bundy family. Everyone has a right to liberty. Liberty's importance comes in its affording individuals the requisite freedom to act in accordance with their autonomy.

Also, If you really knew & understood the contracts they have with the Government since 1870s. I would entertain you're thoughts. But we all know Fed-State governments never change contracts right? They never pass more laws to void previous contracts right? So spare me your dribble.

Joe do some research

They don't have any contracts from the 1870's they didn't own the ranch until 1948.

no contracts he claims "ancestral" rights. He has lost in court several times because of his ridiculous beliefs.

That's why we have laws. He sucks

I think you mean "drivel" by the way

Defined as "Nonsense"... I am not speaking nonsense. In fact I seam to be the only one commenting who actually knows about the subject and isn't commenting based on emotion and hearsay.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can read about when the agents collected his investigation papers.

His work was taken over and he didn't have access minus a few of his personal recorded notes.

His claims have been disputed by his supervisor.

Oh, of course his claims have been disputed by his supervisor. Wouldn't you?? You still didn't answer my question. Do you work for the BLM or NFS??

Medina Joe

Jul 4, 2014
Medina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe do some research

They don't have any contracts from the 1870's they didn't own the ranch until 1948.

no contracts he claims "ancestral" rights. He has lost in court several times because of his ridiculous beliefs.

That's why we have laws. He sucks

I think you mean "drivel" by the way

Defined as "Nonsense"... I am not speaking nonsense. In fact I seam to be the only one commenting who actually knows about the subject and isn't commenting based on emotion and hearsay.

No I mean Dribble. You don't understand slang it's ok.

I get it. You don't like the guy. You're point is relating to the ideas or strategies of a particular party or group in politics. AKA.
"a decision taken for purely political reasons"

I own a farm. We raise cattle,pigs,chickens. We use Management-intensive rotational grazing. We the people own the land not the Government.....

And buy the way. a cow in good body condition and not stressed by adverse energy consuming weather needs approximately 3% of its body weight in good protein and high total digestible nutrient per day. studies now disregard the animal per acre rule of thumb as no two acres produce the same quantity and quality and no two cows convert grass to its needs the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread