The Dakota Boys are back on GoldRush

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that it will be more of the same, sorry to say reality, isn't what is represented, just show, wish I could get a cam crew to follow me, that would be real, nothing is easy,and I suppose that wouldn't be entertaining, fake, fake, fake! !!none have started with nothing, none have had to find how,where, why, they haven't done any work of their own, f n fake, all of them! ....hope its a good show enjoy.

fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always like his on the spot ingenuity. having limited resources and being able to fix things i thought was cool.

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They are dreamers, almost as bad as the Hoffmans

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eating_popcorn_tn_final.gif
I LOVE all those shows! I DVR the night before, get my dinner, sit down with my remote control and get entertained!

USAuPzlBxBob

Jun 27, 2017
New Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad I just happened to catch it tonight.

A waterfall plunge pool way up high in the mountains, they're hoping for a glory hole, it sets the stage for their dream mining experience. And if they get lucky, then the show will be a hit.

They seem to be following in the footsteps of miners from a long time ago who pulled out 4,500 oz. in two weeks, with little more than hand drills and dynamite. Those old-timer miners diverted the water feeding their waterfall by changing the direction of the water upstream, to then make their glory hole accessible.

So the Dakota Boys hope to do something really similar.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” ... “If you're happy in a dream, does that count?”

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anyone notice the whole season has been available on demand? I watched episodes 1-4 so far, and there is 4 more to go. Lol, I wonder why.

G

ghostminer

It was the "dreamers" that built America. Show me a man or woman with a dream & I will show you a happy person. Just stand back & get out of their way.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was telling my wife I wish they would come back.

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Anyone notice the whole season has been available on demand? I watched episodes 1-4 so far, and there is 4 more to go. Lol, I wonder why.

Stumbled across it Sunday morning and binged it all day. Don't worry, no spoilers coming from me.

maverick41950

Jun 18, 2012
NC-Piedmont area and only an hour away from fine c
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I had a weak moment and watched it again tonight. I cannot believe that Dustin and Fred are stupid enough to have that much foolish drama on their show. The ending was so scripted that it was laughable with Dustin and the kid carrying on like that. I cannot see this show making it very long.

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Really enjoy watching this show!

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He is just as big of an idiot as the Hoffmans

He gets 25K per episode

If he was good he wouldn't live in a dbl wide in the Dakota's and he would have made it already..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread