Hands and Pans only? No Problem!

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
thumps up or should i say claws up .....good idea crumbaker aka the wolverine ......got a question about hands and pans ???? california or alaska members do they go after u even if u have a spoon or crevice tool ?????? give me liberty or give me death park service .....the only solution is a revolution,,,,,,

Last edited:

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
hands and pans.....no tools whatsoever. if they wanted to they could get you for the snuffer bottle. no mask, no snorkle, no wet suit... id even make a point not to let them see the gloves

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are actually pretty cool, but you would probably have to take em off to pan or do anything else. I dont get hassled too often about tools in a hands and pan but trust me that the few guys out there who do patrol and enforce will call it a tool and give you a hard time. Thats what they do, from my experience even when you try to kill em with kindess, they want none of it.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
i want to thank all u of for this knowledge .....only in amerika :notworthy: ....rex creek is 33F in june those gloves be good on the banks of deep creeks in the bend in the river :goldpan:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread