Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree27Likes
  • 8 Post By mytimetoshine
  • 2 Post By loco oro
  • 3 Post By Gravelwasher
  • 2 Post By mytimetoshine
  • 1 Post By 63bkpkr
  • 1 Post By 63bkpkr
  • 2 Post By ghostminer
  • 3 Post By Johnnybravo300
  • 3 Post By ghostminer
  • 2 Post By Bodkin

Thread: Russian Fort Knox

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    ROCKING GOLD GRABBER MINI- BGT PROSPECTOR- ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- MILLER TABLE, MULTIPLE SUCKER TUBES, VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, PANS AND CLASSIFERS, FORS GOLD PLUS, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER- DIY ROD MILL
    2940 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Russian Fort Knox

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

us
    Aug 2013
    528 times
    I guess that is gold fever on a national level, like squirrels, feverishly dig it up, and squirrel it away, for a rainy day, or when its opportune to manipulate global markets, I want to see chinas Knox.
    mytimetoshine and Aufisher like this.

us
    Coil Swinger

Jan 2011
    El Dorado County
    Minelab
    453 times
    One rack please..lol
    Will work for gold dust.

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    ROCKING GOLD GRABBER MINI- BGT PROSPECTOR- ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- MILLER TABLE, MULTIPLE SUCKER TUBES, VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, PANS AND CLASSIFERS, FORS GOLD PLUS, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER- DIY ROD MILL
    2940 times
    Quote Originally Posted by loco oro View Post
    I guess that is gold fever on a national level, like squirrels, feverishly dig it up, and squirrel it away, for a rainy day, or when its opportune to manipulate global markets, I want to see chinas Knox.
    I would wager China's fort knox would be huge, probably mind blowing.
    Aufisher and loco oro like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    Southern California
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    3750 times

Russia's Gold Where Did it Come From

[video=youtube;xpwgMPyuuN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpwgMPyuuN8"]Magadan: Russia's gold mine - YouTube[/URL]

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpwgMPyuuN8[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpwgMPyuuN8

Jul 16, 2009 - Uploaded by RT
    Notorious for its sad and cruel past, this was a major transit centre for prisoners sent to Stalin's Gulag labour ...

Possibly some of it may have come from Magadan: Russia's Gold MIne?
    When I first saw this video, at the end of it the Announcer in the studio added
    his final words to the on site video, it went close to this, "I wonder if this will
    happen in the United States:. Russia banned mom & pop prospecting in the
    area, mom & pop had been doing it for many years. Since I first saw the video
    that portion of the vid had the sound cut out, Hmmmmm!...................63bkpkr
    loco oro likes this.
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

us
    www.FindingGOLDinColorado.com

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer, Bazooka Goldtrap Prospector, Bazooka Goldtrap Sniper highbanker, Bazooka Goldtrap SuperMini, Angus Mackirk Expedition, custom metal sluices, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
    10027 times
    Prospecting
    RT is Russian propaganda so Iím always skeptical. Interesting edit in this case though 63bkpkr!

Just imagine how the panners in the video would do with some decent equipment!

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    Southern California
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    3750 times
    That was some amazing Gold however, did you notice they are clear cutting and dozing the entire place (at least as much as was shown in the video). I would hate to see anyone do that to "MY Canyon"! On my second play of the video I could not believe what I was not hearing and now they have even cut the video ending shorter. Talk about government censorship....................63bkpkr
    loco oro likes this.
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

us
    Mine President

Aug 2012
    326 times
    Gold Exploration
    China & Russia are preparing to back their currencies with gold for oil trading. This will continue to weaken the U.S. Dollar. All commodities are heading higher when priced in Dollars & our cost of living will be much higher as a result of this. The U.S. thinks they can get away with running ever increasing massive debt because they are the U.S. This will not end well & I see gold as the only save haven. This is why I am preparing to mine gold full time. Those that work for paper money in the U.S. are going to be hurting. Believe me.
    Johnnybravo300 and loco oro like this.

us
    Jan 2016
    North Saguache county between Gunnison and Monarch Pass
    F2
    1403 times
    Prospecting
    I hear ya there! Now that I'm in my 40's I've really noticed the inflation over the last 20+ years with wages and groceries, gas, basics, etc.

I didn't understand much back then but I've learned over the years and my son has a much better grasp because of it. He and I talk and visit alot about money and the future and saving and he's got a much better start than I had in my mid 20's with a nice pm stack and no bills to worry about haha. He's always been good with his money and can turn a buck easily like some guys can.
    I wish we had learned all this in school but that would be useful and they can't have that.
    I never wanted my kids to stress about money like I have and they shouldn't have to if they understand the system.
    Last edited by Johnnybravo300; Jan 16, 2018 at 10:22 PM.

us
    Mine President

Aug 2012
    326 times
    Gold Exploration
    The Government wants everyone in debt so they don't have time to pay attention to what is going on. Americans are happy to oblige & most are on a never ending tread mill until they die because they just have to have everything advertisers throw at them. I used to be one of them until I decided to get off. It's funny but 3/4 of the things I thought I needed I don't need. You ain't free until you got nothin' to lose. It's actually a great feeling.
    Bodkin, loco oro and mytimetoshine like this.

us
    Oct 2017
    Washington County ME & Treasure Coast FL
    Blue Excal 1000
    126 times
    Yes, yes, and yes! My wife, not so much.
    ghostminer and loco oro like this.

us
    Mine President

Aug 2012
    326 times
    Gold Exploration
    Likewise LOL.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links