Russian Fort Knox

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess that is gold fever on a national level, like squirrels, feverishly dig it up, and squirrel it away, for a rainy day, or when its opportune to manipulate global markets, I want to see chinas Knox.

OP
OP
mytimetoshine

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess that is gold fever on a national level, like squirrels, feverishly dig it up, and squirrel it away, for a rainy day, or when its opportune to manipulate global markets, I want to see chinas Knox.
I would wager China's fort knox would be huge, probably mind blowing.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Russia's Gold Where Did it Come From

[h=3]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpwgMPyuuN8

Jul 16, 2009 - Uploaded by RT
Notorious for its sad and cruel past, this was a major transit centre for prisoners sent to Stalin's Gulag labour ...

Possibly some of it may have come from Magadan: Russia's Gold MIne?
When I first saw this video, at the end of it the Announcer in the studio added
his final words to the on site video, it went close to this, "I wonder if this will
happen in the United States:. Russia banned mom & pop prospecting in the
area, mom & pop had been doing it for many years. Since I first saw the video
that portion of the vid had the sound cut out, Hmmmmm!...................63bkpkr​
[/FONT][/COLOR]

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
RT is Russian propaganda so I’m always skeptical. Interesting edit in this case though 63bkpkr!

Just imagine how the panners in the video would do with some decent equipment!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was some amazing Gold however, did you notice they are clear cutting and dozing the entire place (at least as much as was shown in the video). I would hate to see anyone do that to "MY Canyon"! On my second play of the video I could not believe what I was not hearing and now they have even cut the video ending shorter. Talk about government censorship....................63bkpkr

G

ghostminer

China & Russia are preparing to back their currencies with gold for oil trading. This will continue to weaken the U.S. Dollar. All commodities are heading higher when priced in Dollars & our cost of living will be much higher as a result of this. The U.S. thinks they can get away with running ever increasing massive debt because they are the U.S. This will not end well & I see gold as the only save haven. This is why I am preparing to mine gold full time. Those that work for paper money in the U.S. are going to be hurting. Believe me.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I hear ya there! Now that I'm in my 40's I've really noticed the inflation over the last 20+ years with wages and groceries, gas, basics, etc.

I didn't understand much back then but I've learned over the years and my son has a much better grasp because of it. He and I talk and visit alot about money and the future and saving and he's got a much better start than I had in my mid 20's with a nice pm stack and no bills to worry about haha. He's always been good with his money and can turn a buck easily like some guys can.
I wish we had learned all this in school but that would be useful and they can't have that.
I never wanted my kids to stress about money like I have and they shouldn't have to if they understand the system.

Last edited:
G

ghostminer

The Government wants everyone in debt so they don't have time to pay attention to what is going on. Americans are happy to oblige & most are on a never ending tread mill until they die because they just have to have everything advertisers throw at them. I used to be one of them until I decided to get off. It's funny but 3/4 of the things I thought I needed I don't need. You ain't free until you got nothin' to lose. It's actually a great feeling.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions