Jaw crusher ID

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I picked up a bunch of mining equipment recently. Part of it was this jaw crusher. No markings on it that I can find. It is a good size BICO style jaw, about 8"x14" but the odd part is that it has a integrated roll crusher below the jaw.

Any ideas of the manufacturer?

image3.JPG

Upvote 0

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No idea on the make of the crusher. Interesting about the roll crusher below. Are the rolls about 2" in diameter?
There can't be much HP with just the one belt on the pulley.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There is another belt but its not installed. The rolls are about 5" or 6" diameter from what I can see from the small opening on the side. I haven't turned it over yet because it weighs about 1K :hello:

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There is another belt but its not installed. The rolls are about 5" or 6" diameter from what I can see from the small opening on the side. I haven't turned it over yet because it weighs about 1K :hello:
Thanks for the information as this can help with tacking down the maker.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions