REALITY TV GOLD MINING DREAM TEAM CHASES UNDERGROUND RIVER OF GOLD

G

ghostminer

There is a rumor afloat concerning the possible formation of a gold mining "dream team" although this has not been confirmed. The rumor has it that the team would consist of Dave Turin, Rick Ness, Fred & Daryl Dodge, & Jean Cheeseman. They will supposedly mine an old legend of "AN Underground River Of Gold " somewhere in the middle of remote Nevada. It seems there is an old legend that an unbelievably gold rich river runs underground fed by melting winter snows from various mountain ranges & actually comes to the surface in a certain location. There is supposed to be a subterranian motherload in this area. The "Cavern Of Gold" is said to be rich beyond anyone's wildest dreams. Billions of dollars of gold. Visible gold in the sand in the ledges. I'm hoping this rumor turns out to be true>I think it would be an exciting show. img146.jpg

Upvote 0

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
that would be cool,tom and kia massie went down in what they called a river of gold,it was cool and they found a little gold.i think it was in the mojave desert.that would be a great team anywhere.keep us posted.
brad

mattt

Apr 23, 2017
northern calif
Detector(s) used
Garrett at gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Heard about this legend years ago in nevada. Watched show on it where guy said he found it under ground.??? Dont remember much else

mattt

Apr 23, 2017
northern calif
Detector(s) used
Garrett at gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok finally this was story, during FD Roosevelt's ban on private gold ownership a prospector allegedly found a under ground river of gold in Nevada but hid its location because he couldnt own the gold . That's all I remember ?

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The goon platoon is going to try and see if they can be bigger idiots than the Hoffmans.. Like the entire bunch of them have the gas money to get there. Other than maybe Cheeseman who is a mechanic none of them have any history of successfully mining for gold.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Close to LA good for production fakery

KI HOME

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee, I wonder if it is a coincidence that there is a corp raising money for the same legend

I wonder if the CastHoffmans have magically found another way to get to the river

OP
OP
G

ghostminer

Friday there is supposed to be a big announcement that forever changes the show. Could this be it???

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are you talking about kokoweef the underground river

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
are you talking about kokoweef the underground river
It appears that this is water not under a bridge but a ways underground. There should be a whole lot less "Surface management issues" from the start. This one is liking the idea some already......LOL.
Still don't think Costco will send any funds for the movie.........LOL,
Thanks for the name of the river dredgernaut.

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was! Maybe im biased cause its about gold and treasure hunting but yea, really liked it.
I haven't seen or heard of this one yet but just got it and about to check it out, thanks for sharing!

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If memory serves it was like a sundance films thing, low budget. Idk how they scored Michael Douglas, maybe hes a prospector!

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If memory serves it was like a sundance films thing, low budget. Idk how they scored Michael Douglas, maybe hes a prospector!
There where a few grade b & c actors in the 40's-50's who made part of there living prospecting in California. Some did dry washing. Maybe the Douglas's knew a few?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions