Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By GrizzlyGoldTrap
  • 1 Post By GrizzlyGoldTrap
  • 3 Post By mytimetoshine
  • 2 Post By mytimetoshine
  • 1 Post By GrizzlyGoldTrap

Thread: Grizzly Gold Trap Nugget Model

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    ROCKING GOLD GRABBER MINI- BGT PROSPECTOR- ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- MILLER TABLE, MULTIPLE SUCKER TUBES, VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, PANS AND CLASSIFERS, FORS GOLD PLUS, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER- DIY ROD MILL
    3023 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Grizzly Gold Trap Nugget Model

Hey does anyone have a video of the Nugget model being fed material? I searched but am only seeing the explorer model in action
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2017
    Colorado
    334 times
    Prospecting
    Just finishing up videos of feeding the Nugget and the MotherLode. Will post and drop you a PM where to view. Should be posted by Friday...

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    ROCKING GOLD GRABBER MINI- BGT PROSPECTOR- ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- MILLER TABLE, MULTIPLE SUCKER TUBES, VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, PANS AND CLASSIFERS, FORS GOLD PLUS, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER- DIY ROD MILL
    3023 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyGoldTrap View Post
    Just finishing up videos of feeding the Nugget and the MotherLode. Will post and drop you a PM where to view. Should be posted by Friday...
    Ha, i literally just Pm'd before i saw this. Cool, thanks i cant wait to see them.
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    3023 times
    No videos yet...I purchased my Nugget model anyways..hope this is not a dissapointing experience..

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2017
    Colorado
    334 times
    Prospecting
    Just sent you a PM about videos...
    mytimetoshine likes this.

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    3023 times
    Dennis sent me the link of the Nugget in actions so i thought is share. Looks good! Im hoping to get mine in the river this weekend.

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    3023 times
    Works like a champ! It handled material nearly as fast as my Bazooka Prospector. Thumbs up for GGT Nugget!
    Gold4Mike and Asmbandits like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2017
    Colorado
    334 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by mytimetoshine View Post
    Works like a champ! It handled material nearly as fast as my Bazooka Prospector. Thumbs up for GGT Nugget!
    Glad you like it! Under good flow conditions, even the backpacker model, Nugget, can move a decent amount of material.
    mytimetoshine likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links